SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING)
RURAL WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION SUB-PROGRAMME IN YOBE STATE
DATE: 16THMAY, 2019
LOAN NO: 2100150015645
IFB NO: YB/RWSS/NCB/WORKS/SOLBH/HPBH – SPP/2019
DRILLING OF 11 NOS SOLAR POWERED BOREHOLES IN COMMUNITIES OF BUSARI, NANGERE AND DAMATURU AND DRILLING OF 74 NOS HANDPUMP BOREHOLES IN SCHOOLS AND MARKETS OF GULANI, KARASUWA, GEIDAM, NANGERE AND POTISKUM LGAS OF YOBE STATE
- This specific procurement notice follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the sub-programme which appeared in the United Nations Development Business (UNDB) No. 709 of August 31st, 2007.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) towards the cost of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sub-Programme in Yobe State and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to eligible payments under the contract for the Procurement of Works: Drilling of eleven (11) numbers of Solar Powered Boreholes and seventy four (74) numbers of Hand Pump Boreholes in rural communities of Yobe State.
- Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible member countries as defined in the ADB’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July 2012 Edition.
- There is one contracts with three Lots as thus;
- Lot 1 – Drilling and Installation of 11 number of Solar Powered Boreholes Bursari, Nangere and Damaturu.
- Lot 2 – Drilling and Installation of 40 numbers of Hand Pump boreholes in communities of Gulani, Karasuwa and Geidam LGAs
- Lot 3 – Drilling and Installation of 34 numbers of Hand Pump boreholes in communities of Nangere and Potiskum LGAs.
The Bid Security should be in an acceptable form and amount as follows;
- Lot 1 – Five million Naira only (NGN4,000,000.00)
- Lot 2 & 3 – Two million Naira only (NGN 2,000,000.00) each.
Interested Bidders may bid for one, two or all lots.
The Project Implementation Unit, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sub-Programme in Yobe State now invite sealed bids from prospective eligible bidders for the above-mentioned packages.
- Bidding will be conducted using National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the African Development Bank’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July 2012 Edition.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Programme Manager, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sub-Programme, [email protected]and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, from 8:30am – 4:30pm on working days.
A complete set of Bidding Documents which contain detailed specifications of the work may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira (NGN25,000.00) only, for each Lot and Ten Thousand Naira for additional Lot. payment should be made to the project account below;
Bank: First Bank Plc, Damaturu Branch Nigeria
Account Name: AfDB-Assisted RWSSP
Account No: 2016956258
- Bids must be delivered to the Programme Manager at the address stated below on 30thMay, 2019 by 12:00pm and must be accompanies by the required Bid Security.
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the following address on 30thMay, 2019 by 12:30pm in the Conference Room of Yobe State Secretariat (IBB Secretariat) located along Maiduguri – Gashua by pass adjacent to Yobe State House of Assembly Complex, Damaturu.
- Pre-bid meeting will be held on 23rdMay, 2019 at the address below:
- The Programme Manager,
Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Programme,
Flat A6 & A7 300 Housing Units,
Maiduguri Road, Behind NNPC Mega Filling Station,
Attention: The Programme Manager
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST