SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
(NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING)
YOBE STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA RURAL WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION SUB-PROGRAM IN YOBE STATE
Date: 31st January, 2018
Loan No: 2100150015645
DRILLING OF 39 NOS. SINGLE PHASE MOTORIZED BOREHOLES IN SCHOOLS AND MARKETS AND 49 IN COMMUNITIES OF 3 LGAS OF DAMATURU, GUJBA AND TARMUWA OF YOBE STATE
- This specific procurement Notice follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the sub-programme which appeared in the United Nations Development Business (UNDB) No.709 of August 31st, 2007.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) towards the cost of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sub-Programme in Yobe State and intends to supply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of works: Drilling of forty six (46) Nos. Single Phase Motorized Boreholes in communities, (39 Nos) in Schools and Markets.
- Bidding is opened to all Bidders from eligible member countries as defined in the ADB’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July 2012 Edition.
SINGLE PHASE MOTORIZED BOREHOLES
SCHOOLS AND MARKETS – LOT 01
Description: Drilling and installation of 39 Nos. Single Phase Motorized Boreholes (Tiptip) in Schools and Markets of Fika (13 Nos), Tarmuwa (13 Nos), Fune (6 Nos), Gujba (3 Nos), Damaturu (2 Nos), Gulani (1 No) and Nangere (1 No).
COMMUNITIES OF DAMATURU AND GUJBA – LOT 02
Description: Drilling and installation of 25 Nos. Single Phase Motorized Boreholes (Tiptip) in communities of Damaturu and Gujba LGAs.
COMMUNITIES OF TARMUWA – LOT 03
Description: Drilling and installation of 34 Nos. Single Phase Motorized Boreholes (Drilling of 24 new boreholes, and completion of 10 drilled boreholes) Tarmuwa LGA.
The Bid Security should be in an acceptable form and amount FIVE MILLION NAIRA ONLY (NGN 5,000,000.00) for each lot.
Interested bidders may bid for I, 2 or all lots. Bidders submitting bids for more than one lot must present separate Bid security for each. Combined bid security for more than one lot will render the bid non-responsive.
- The Project Implementation Unit, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sub-Programme in Yobe State now invites sealed bids from prospective eligible bidders for the above-mentioned packages.
- Bidding will be conducted using National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure specified in the African Development Bank’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July 2012 Edition.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Programme Manager, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Programme, [email protected] and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Address given below, from 8:30am 4:30pm on working days.
A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language which contain detailed specification of the work may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of twenty five thousand Naira NGN25,000.00 for each lot and ten thousand Naira N10,000.00 for additional lot. Payment should be made to the project accounts below:
Bank: First Bank Nig. Plc. Damaturu Branch Nigeria
Account Name: AfDB-Assisted RWSSP
Account No: 2016956258
- Bids must be delivered to the Programme Manager at the address stated below on 5th March, 2018 by 11:00am and must be accompanied by the required Bid Security.
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the following address on the 5th March, 2018 by 12:00pm in Conference Room of Yobe State Secretariat (IBB secretariat) located along Maiduguri Gashua bypass adjacent to Yobe State House of Assembly Complex, Damaturu.
- Pre bid meeting will be held on 19th February, 2018 at the address below:
The Programme Manager;
Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Programme,
Flat A6 & A7 300 Housing Units,
Maiduguri Road, Behind NNPC Mega Filling Station,
Attention: The Programme Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE: THE NATION