WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: PROVISION OF CALL CENTRE SERVICES
Ref. No. WFP-ABJ-EOI-2018-002
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. Each year, on average, WFP feeds more than 90 million people and it is present in 81 countries and in Nigeria alone, WFP currently supports over 1 million people.
The World Food Programme routinely carries out food security analysis in order to assess and track thr need for humanitarian assistance. Under the mobile Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping (mVAM) initiative, WFP has incorporated Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) as a means to conduct surveys remotely.
WFP is seeking Expression of Interest from international and national call centre service providers for the provision of Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) at predetermined rates in Nigeria.
WFP is seeking Expression of Interest (EOI) for the following job lot:
1. CATI using numbers provided by WFP. The service provider would implement CATI surveys in English, Hausa, Kanuri and Shuwa to respondents generated through random digital dialling (RDD) from mobile numbers provided by WFP.
The surveys generally last less than 10 minutes and include questions on household food consumption, nutrition, coping, and food access. They are run on samples of maximum of 4,000 – 5,000 households annually, or on smaller samples in the hundreds when required.
INTERESTED SERVICE PROVIDERS SHOULD HAVE
• Technical expertise in CATI data collection and sampling for phone surveys using random digital dialling.
• The ability to provide the services in Nigeria.
• Call centre operators fluent in Hausa, Kanuri and Shuwa.
• Electronic data collection and data management systems
• .previous experience with phone surveys for international organizations is a plus.
• Call centre preferably situated in FCT, Abuja.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Legal business registration with relevant authorities (Corporate Affairs Commission).
2. Audited financial statement for the last three (3) years.
3. Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC).
4. Three (3) reference letters from organizations/entities you have had contracts before.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Interested companies should request for the Supplier Registration Form (SRF) via e-mail to [email protected] not later than 12:00pm on Tuesday 24th July, 2018, to be completed, signed, stamped and returned by e-mail to [email protected] not later than 5:00pm on Thursday 26th July, 2018.
Expression of Interest (EOI) can be sent via e-mail to: [email protected] with the subject: WFP-ABJ-EOI-2018-002 or addressed in a sealed envelope to:
UNWFP Abuja office
2A Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro,
Deadline for submission of EOI is by 5:00pm on Thursday 26th of July 2018.
Please note that this is not an Invitation to Tender. Rates/prices are not required at this stage, and this invitation does not bind the World Food Programme to issue any tenders or contracts to the companies expressing their interest.
WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST