VICTIM SUPPORT FUND (VSF)
THE NIGERIA FOUNDATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TERRORISM (VICTIMS SUPPORT FUND)
NOTICE OF BIDS FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS
The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism invites bid for the supply of the under-listed Educational Materials to enhance access to education.
• Branded School Bags: Big and Medium size school bags suitable for primary school children between the ages of 6-14years.
• Branded Pencils
• Branded packets of Chalk
• Erasers and Rulers
• Learning Charts
• Teachers tables and chairs
• 72sqm branded tents for temporary classrooms
CONDITION FOR BIDDERS:
• Intended Bidders must be registered companies with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Evidence of company tax payment in the last three years
• Evidence of experience in delivering similar project
• All items MUST be supplied to approved designated points
• Evidence of financial capability
• Three (3) years audited reports and financial statement
The detailed list, samples and specifications will be made available to registered suppliers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50, 000.00). Payment by bank draft in favour of NIG FOUNDATION SVT VICTIMS SUPPORT FUND should be delivered at the following address: THE NIGERIA FOUNDATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TERRORISM, 6th Floor, River Plaza & Mall, Abogo Largema Street Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria. Bids shall be dosed 12:00noon, 31st July 2017 and opened immediately.
All enquiries to [email protected]: 07065141938
• Submission of bidding documents is not a guarantee for the award of contract
• Interested bidders who are not yet registered should pick up the registration forms at the same address.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST