NO. 8 ZAMBEZI CRESCENT, MAITAMA DISTRICT P.M.B. 433, GARKI, ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Veterinary Council of Nigeria (VCN) invites reputable Companies with cognate experience to submit Technical and Financial bids for the supply of the underlisted items with respect to the Post Graduates College of Veterinary Surgeons 2019 Convocation.
PROJECT: FELLOWSHIP GOWN/CAP, TIE AND WOMEN SCARFS
PROJECT: METAL AND BADGES
- SCOPE OF WORKS / SUPPLY
The scope of work is as detailed in the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to bidders.
- PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Interested firms/companies should submit the following supporting documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 1/1/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- List and verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificate, job completion certificate.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key including copies of their Professional qualifications where applicable.
- Bank Statement in the last 12 months and Bank reference indicating the readiness of your Bank to support the funding project if awarded.
- Audited Accounts of the bidder for the last three (3) years 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Veterinary Council of Nigeria or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Since the pre-qualification and the full tender stages are to run concurrently, this advertisement serves as notice for both PRE-QUALIFICATION (TECHNICAL) and FINANCIAL TENDERS/BIDS. Interested contractors/companies are to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per Lot into the VCN YSA Account for the Lot and obtain a receipt from the Account Department of the VCN and collect Tender documents on presentation of receipt of payment of tender fee at the Registrar’s office, VCN, No.8 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Bidders are required to submit Technical and Financial bids in separate sealed envelopes which should be labeled or marked with “TECHNICAL BID” and “FINANCIAL BID” ——- respectively at the front top right hand corner both of which are to be enclosed in a tender box located at the office of the Registrar, on or before 3:00 pm of 3rdJune, 2019. All pages of the documents must be duly endorsed by the bidder and addressed to:
The Acting Registrar,
Veterinary Council of Nigeria,
No. 8 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
- OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Pre-qualification (Technical) documents will be opened on the 3rdJune, 2019 at 3:30 pm in the Conference Hall 2, Veterinary Council of Nigeria Building, Maitama, Abuja. interested members of the public, Civil Society/Media Organizations and interested contractors and/or their representatives are hereby invited to attend the opening of the pre-qualification documents as scheduled.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Late submission of Tender documents will be rejected.
- Pre-qualified bidders shall be invited at a later date for financial bid opening.
- No refund of fee to any disqualified bidder(s).
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Council by virtue of such company having responded to this advertisement.
- All expenses incurred in preparing bid documents and all expenses associated with bid-responses shall be borne solely by the company concerned.
- Technical and Financial bids are to be enveloped separately and inserted in a bigger sealed envelope. Any combined bid shall be disqualified.
Veterinary Council of Nigeria, Abuja.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST