REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
The USAID/OFDA-funded Integrated Humanitarian Assistance to NE Nigeria (IHANN) Program is designed to significantly scale up health, protection, and WASH activities, delivery targeted interventions that is designed to meet the most pressing needs of IDPs in Borno State. FHI 360s activities will comprise a fully integrated package to promote comprehensive support to IDPs, thus reducing risks of morbidity and mortality and contributing to improved wellbeing of displaces and conflict-affected individuals.
The lack of medical supplies, equipment and medications in one of the most significant barriers to health service provision, with most facilities lacking supplies, equipment, or medication needed to provide services. FHI 360, over the course of the project, will supply essential pharmaceuticals, medical supplies/consumables, medical and laboratory equipment to program-support health facilities.
FHI 360 Nigeria Country Office is hereby soliciting quotation from qualified organizations to supply medical, laboratory consumable and ancillary equipment for supported health facilities at IDP camps in Nigeria. Dikwa and Bama LGA in Borno State. Qualified and interested bidders are required to request for the list of items via [email protected]
B. SELECTION CRITERIA
Please read this section carefully and be sure that all requested information is included in your submission.
Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of proposals. You are to submit the following:
1. Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
2. Evidence of company registration (i.e. Certificate of Incorporation Corporate, Form CAC7 & CAC2).
3. Evidence of payment of Tax (Current Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three years.
4. Current audited financial statements for the last three years.
5. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past for an amount equal to or above 20 Million Naira (including copies of job orders, signed delivery notes, invoices and goods receipt note for the receiving organization).
6. Recommendation Letter from three reputable and notable organization attesting to satisfactory performance in similar supply jobs.
7. Possession of authorization letter from an OEM, will be an added advantage.
C. SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL/CLARIFICATION
Bidders are requested to submit their company profile alongside the quotation. The bid must be in Naira (NGN) and signed by authorized representative of the bidding company. Submission should be addressed to:
The Director Procurement & CMS,
Family Health International (FHI360),
Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street, Garki, Area 3,
All documents required by this RFQ must be received at the above designated location NOT LATER THAN 5:00 pm (Nigeria Time) on September, 26th, 2017 in a sealed envelope. Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted. Issuance of this RFQ in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract.
FHI360 reserves the right to vary any part of this RFQ at the time of award if it becomes necessary. Bidders may be required to submit a sample each of items they are being considered for. Kindly indicate the following information in your quotation/submission:
1. Payment Terms
2. Standard of Delivery Lead Time
3. Quotation Validity
4. Warranty Terms
FHI360 is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WITH) in compliance with Relevant Nigeria Tax Laws.
FHI360 designee will answer any questions up to 5:00pm on September 19th, 2017 in relation to this RFQ hence any request for clarification should be addressed to the Procurement Manager via [email protected] or Tel: 09-4615555
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST