UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
LAJE ROAD, ONDO CITY, ONDO STATE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR ARCHITECTURAL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON THE DESIGN OF FACULTY BUILDING FOR CLINICAL SCIENCES AND NURSING & ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES (2018 CAPITAL PROJECT)
Sequel to the unavailability of required number of submissions (as required by law) for the above named professionals (architects and structural engineers) in our first advertisement of April 30 and May 3, 2019, the University is further requesting interested professional architects and structural engineers to submit pre-qualification documents in line with the guidelines below.
- PRE-QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Interested Consultants (architects and structural engineers) should submit their company’s profiles with the following requirements arranged in the order below:
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration of Company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years
- Company profile and organizational structure, including names, resumes and telephone numbers of key personnel
- Evidence of Technical Competence and similar projects
- Audited Annual Financial Report of the Company for the last three years
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund 2011
- Evidence of compliance with PENCOM
- Certificate of Practice
- Technical and Professional Qualification of Key Officers
- List of Equipment
- Evidence of Financial Strength from Bankers
- Evidence of inclusion in BPP’s Database
- A sworn affidavit indicating the authenticity and verifiability of all submissions
- A sworn affidavit indicating that none of the Directors of the company had been convicted for any criminal offence either at home for abroad.
- SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
All pre-qualification documents, well bound in wax sealed envelopes with ‘EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AS CONSULTANT (indicate name of services)’ boldly written at the left hand side should be submitted not later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 to:
The Ag Registrar/Secretary to the Governing Council,
University of Medical Sciences, (ODOSIDA CAMPUS)
Ondo City, Ondo State.
- OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION BIDS
Pre-qualification documents shall be opened at 1:00pm on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at the Council Chamber of the University, LAJE CAMPUS. All bidders and/or their representatives are enjoined to be present at the opening.
- NOTIFICATION TO PRE-QUALIFIED CONSULTANTS
Further communications shall be made to successfully pre-qualified Consultants via text messages/emails on Thursday, 13thJune, 2019.
The Ag Registrar/Secretary to the Governing Council