UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND
MARYLAND GLOBAL INITIATIVE CORPORATION (MGIC)- NIGERIA
SUPPLY OF 18 PICK-UP TRUCKS
Maryland Global Initiative Corporation (MGIC) – Nigeria is seeking Proposals from qualified Firm to Supply 18 Pick-up Trucks for the 2018 Nigeria AIDS Indicator and Impact Survey.
Date: 12th October, 2018
About MGIC Nigeria
The Maryland Global Initiative Corporation (MGIC) – Nigeria is a non-profit affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore (UMB). In Nigeria, MGIC implements several projects to monitor and reduce the spread and impact of HIV/AIDS.
Maryland Global Initiative Corporation (MGIC) –Nigeria is pleased to issue this competitive request for proposals to provide 18 Pick-up Trucks for the Nigeria AIDS Indicator Survey (NAIIS) activities. This service will be supporting a University of Maryland Baltimore prime cooperative agreement U2GH002108-01 on NAIIS. Please submit any question regarding the solicitation to [email protected] on or before 12 noon WAT, 16th October, 2018.
BIDS DUE NO LATER THAN 12 NOON WAT, 18TH OCTOBER, 2018.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE PICK-UP TRUCKS
Units: 18 Units
Vehicle Type: Pick-up Truck
Year: 2018 Model
Minimum Technical Features: 2.7 Litres Engines, Manual Transmission, Power Steering, 4X4WD DC, 76 Fuel Capacity, AM/FM/CD Player, Central locking system, Power window double cabin, ABS, Dual Airbags, Air conditioner, Steel/Alloy Wheel, Latest Model, TN(Full option).
Submission of Proposals
Bids must be submitted via e-mail only to:
E-mail: [email protected]
Subject: Supply of 18 Pick-up Trucks
The Vendor is expected to provide the following information:
i. Unit cost of item
ii. Total cost of item
iii. Payment terms
iv. Expected delivery date
Proposal & Period of Performance
Proposals should also detail the applicant’s experience in Nigeria and the provision of similar services/consultations to other international organizations, firms, NGOs, etc. working in that environment.
Criteria for Selection
The evaluation of each response to the RFP will be based on the requirements set out in the solicitation and any addenda thereto. All the sole discretion of MGIC, the top proposals may be selected for follow-up questions or to provide an oral presentation.
MGIC reserves the right to award the contract to the organization whose proposal is deemed to be in the best interest.
The firm with the winning proposal will be notified in writing. Those who were not selected may or may not be notified, at the sole discretion of MGIC.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Request for Proposal is not and shall be considered an offer by MGIC
2. All proposals will be considered binding offers. Prices proposed must be valid for entire period provided by the respondent
3. All awards will be subject to MGIC contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding
4. MGIC reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal or cancel the solicitation process at any time, and shall have no liability to the proposing organizations submitting proposals for such rejection or cancellation of the request for proposals
5. MGIC reserves the right to accept all or part of the proposal when award is provided
6. All information provided by MGIC in this RFP is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time, and all bidders will be provided with notification of any changes, MGIC is not responsible or liable for any use of the information submitted by bidders or for any claims asserted therefrom
7. MGIC reserves the right to require any bidder to enter into a non-disclosure agreement
8. The bidders are solely obligated to pay for any costs, of any kind whatsoever, which may be incurred by bidder or any third parties, relating to the Response. All responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of MGIC, subject to claims of confidentially in respect of the response and supporting documentation, which have been clearly marked confidential by the bidder.
Form/Content of Response
All proposals shall:
1. Be submitted in English
2. Contain detailed cost in Naira, with applicable Tax/Charges clearly identified
3. Provide requested payment terms and conditions
4. Include a contact name, email address, and telephone number to facilitate communication between MGIC and the submitting firm
5. A brief outline of the firm and services offered, including:
• Full legal name, jurisdiction of incorporation and address of the company
• Full legal name and country of citizenry of company’s Presidential and/or Chief/Executive Officer, and all other officers and senior managers of the company
• Year business was established
• Complete CAC document including form C07 and C02 with TIN
6. Proposals should be no longer than two (2) pages total
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN