UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL, IBADAN, NIGERIA
INVITATION TO PRE-QUALIFY AND TENDER FOR PROJECT IN THE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL, IBADAN
The University College Hospital, Ibadan hereby invites interested competent and reputable contractors, suppliers and manufacturers with relevant experience and good track records to make submissions.
PROJECT TITLE: Supply and Installation of 500KW Solar System (with selective storage facilities in some locations)
TENDER FEE: N20,000.00
Constituency/Zonal Intervention Projects “2017”
PROJECT TITE: Construction of Glaucoma Centre at University College Hospital, Ibadan
TENDER FEE: N20,000.00
PROJECT TITE: Construction of Primary Healthcare Centre in Ibadan North Federal Constituency Oyo State
TENDER FEE: N20,000.00
- PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER REQUIREMENTS
Interested companies are requested to submit the following documents/information with verifiable evidence for assessment/consideration:
- Corporate profile of company indicating history, organizational structure, area of specialization, core competencies and resources.
- Key details of the company indicating experience and competencies that are relevant to the assignment including curriculum vitae, academic and professional qualifications of staff e.g. Evidence of Membership & Registration of both the company key personnel with relevant Professional body (COREN, ARCON, QSRBN, CORBON as applicable to Constituency/Zonal Intervention Projects “2017”).
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.
- Certified True Copy of particulars of Directors.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for years 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Evidence of current Value Added Tax registration and remittance with Tax Identification Number.
- Three (3) years (unabridged) company audited Annual Report (2014, 2015 & 2016) certified by a Chartered Accountant or an Auditor.
- Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till year ending December 2018.
- Evidence of Financial Capability /Reference letter from a reputable bank.
- Evidence of current Certificate of Compliance from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in compliance with the ITF Act, 2011, valid till year ending December 2018.
- Evidence of current Certificate of Compliance from the Pension Commission (PENCOM) in compliance with the amended PENCOM Reform Act 2014, valid till year ending December 2018.
- Verifiable list of previous/similar projects successfully executed in the last three (3) years with their locations and clients. (Copies of Completion Certificate/Final Payment Certificate should be attached).
- Letter of reference from clients from whom similar assignment have been carried out and delivered within the last three (3) years. Please provide sufficient details for ease of validation.
- Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) 2018.
- Current Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
- That the company/organization is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt;
- That the company/organization does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence(s) in relation to fraud or financial impropriety;
- Whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the University College Hospital, Ibadan or Bureau of Public Procurement was/is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidding;
- That all documents submitted are true and correct in all particulars.
- Letter of Consent to allow for verification of all documents submitted including CAC, Inland Revenue, VAT remittances, Pension & Industrial Training Fund and company’s financial standing with the bankers.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The tender documents are to be collected from the office of the Deputy Director (Procurement) on payment of a non-refundable processing Tender fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only into the UCH TSA INTERNAL GENERATED REVENUE ACCOUNT in any commercial bank. The teller for this payment should be converted to the Hospital’s receipt at the Finance & Accounts Department of the Hospital. Photocopy of the receipt should be attached to the tender Documents.
- SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The title of the project should be written at the top left-hand corner of the covering envelope and should not bear the name of the tendering contractor.
Prospective bidders shall enclose the Technical Bid in separate envelope and the Financial Bid in another separate envelope and the two (2) separate envelopes, shall be enclosed in one sealed bigger envelope clearly marked “INVITATION TO PRE-QUALIFY AND TENDER – Lot No 1” in four (4Nos) sets, and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University College Hospital,
The sealed documents should be deposited in the Tenders Box in the office of the Deputy Director (Procurement) UCH, Ibadan, Nigeria.
CLOSING DATE AND OPENING
Submission of Tender closes on 5th March, 2018 by 12.00noon. any Tender received after this date and time will not be considered. The submitted documents will be opened on the same day 5th March, 2018 by 12.00noon at the Omolade Alade Hall of the School of Nursing, UCH, Ibadan. Bidders or their representatives are required to be present at the event.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
Only “Tenders” that fulfill the above requirements and submitted within the stipulated dates shall be given consideration. Notwithstanding, the University College Hospital, Ibadan reserves the right to reject or accept any or all submissions and her decision shall be final. This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of the UCH, Ibadan nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the UCH, Ibadan.
You are required to show a table of content in order of the pre-qualification requirements well labeled and paged as applicable.
Deputy Director (Procurement)
For: Chief Medical Director
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL