INVITATION TO PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS TO TENDER
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) in collaboration with Borno State Reproductive Health wishes to invite interested and qualified contractors to submit their application for pre-qualification in execution of project under the 8thcountry programme.
- Construction of WF ward at Specialist Hospital Maiduguri, Borno State
- Construction of Safe Shelter and
- Procurement of Equipment and Furniture WF ward at Specialist Hospital and Safe Shelter
- Evidence of incorporation of company
- Copy of memo and article of association (where applicable)
- Evidence of registration with Borno State Government as contractor
- Evidence of similar jobs executed
- VAT registration
- Verification of address giving names of contract persons
- Current tax clearance certificate
- Financial capability/bankers references
Application must be in sealed envelope marked Pre-qualification for Project address to:
UNFPA Population and Data
All the pre-qualification documents are to be signed and submitted on or before one (1) week from the date of this publication.
Only pre-qualified contractors will be invited to tender.
Borno State UNFPA
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST