UN House, Plot 617/618, Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District PMB 2851, Garki, Abuja Nigeria
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is an international Non-Governmental Organization established by the General Assembly of the United Nations. UNICEF in accordance with its Charter and Mission Statement, works with governments, civil society organizations and other partners in more than one hundred and sixty countries to advance children’s rights to survival, protection, development and participations, and in doing so is guided by the convention on the rights of the child.
The Borno Field Office is hereby seeking submission of proposals from qualified and interested service providers for the provision of the following services in Borno State;
SCOPE OF SERVICE REQUIRED
The goods and services to be provided will include, but not limited to the following:
- Construction and engineering services (Lot 1)
- Printing services (Lot 2)
- Stationery suppliers (Lot 3)
- Furniture suppliers (Lot 4)
- Cleaning/fumigation, Gardening services and consumables (Lot 5)
- ICT equipment, accessories and consumables (Lot 6)
- Vehicle repair service and maintenance – Toyota and Toyota Armoured vehicle (Lot 7)
- Logistic/Haulage and car hire services (Lot 8)
- Telephone and internet access services (Lot 9)
- Solar and renewable energy system (Lot 10)
- General maintenance services – Electricity, plumbing, carpentry etc. (Lot 11)
- Generators and spare parts (Lot 12)
- General merchandise e.g. Non-food items’ supplies e.g. Jerry can, buckets, cups, clothing, reusable pads, multi-purpose soap, plastic kettle etc. (Lot 13)
The proposal must be submitted in this format:
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including Forms CAC7 and CAC2.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 2016, 2017 and 2018 assessment years.
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional institutions.
- Variable list of current clients, including International Non-Government Organization.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Prospective bidders that wish to express interest should register in UNGM at basic level; www.ungm.org/Account/Registrationand thereafter, a detailed set of pre-qualification documents (supplier profile form) may be downloaded from www.unicef.organd filled by interested vendors. The form should be printed out and submitted with the expression of interest proposal in sealed envelopes, clearly indicating “the lot number for the preferred service”. All proposals must be signed by authorized representative of the expressing organization. Submission should be at the below address and not later than 4:00PM August 8th, 2019 in a sealed envelope:
The Operations Manager,
UNICEF, Borno Field Office,
25, Dalori Street, New GRA,
Maiduguri, Borno State.
Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted. Issuance of this EOI does not in no way constitutes a commitment by UNICEF to award a contract.
UNICEF reserves the right to vary any part of this EOI at the time of evaluation if it becomes necessary.
Prospective organizations with verifiable office(s) in Maiduguri, Borno State would be given priority in terms of consideration.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST