INVITATION FOR TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF SUBSTATION EQUIPMENT AND MAINTENANCE MATERIALS
The Federal Government of Nigeria through Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) intends to procure critical Equipment and maintenance materials to ensure stability and reliability of the grid.
The funding of the procurement is from the 2018 fiscal budget appropriation.
Accordingly, reputable companies are hereby invited to apply for the bidding exercise.
- SCOPE OF SUPPLIES
As per the detailed bidding documents and schedule of requirements.
LOT 1 – Numerical 3-phase over current and earth fault relays
LOT 2 – Numerical distance protection relays for 330KV Transmission Lines
LOT 3: i) 3 – Winding Transformer numerical differential Protection Relays
ii) 2 – Winding transformer numerical differential protection lays
LOT 4a 330KV Current Transformers
LOT 4b 132KV Current Transformers
LOT 4c 33KV Current Transformers
LOT 6 Secondary Injection Testers
LOT 7 i) 33KV Feeder Control Panel
ii) 33KV Transformer control/Protection panel
iii) 132KV Transformer control/Protection panel
LOT 8 330KV Capacitive Voltage Transformer
LOT 9 132KV Capacitive Voltage Transformers
LOT 10 132KV Voltage Transformer
LOT 11 ACSR Bear Conductor
- QUALIFICATION PRE-REQUISITE
Interested companies are to provide the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria with Forms C02 and C07;
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2015, 2016 and 2017) valid till December 2018 with minimum average turnover of N10million for each Lot;
- Three years company Audited Financial Account duly stamped by a registered Auditor for the year (2015, 2016 and 2017);
- Evidence of current Pencom compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember 2018;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate in compliance with the provision of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) valid till 31stDecember 2018;
- Evidence of Company Registration on the BPP database by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 2019
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund compliance certificate valid till 31stDecember 2018
- Evidence of Experience with contract awards and completion certificates of supplies in at least three (3) jobs of similar nature executed in the last five years
- Evidence of equipment/materials manufacturer representatives
- Submission of original Product Brochure(s) detailing performance and technical specifications
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the supply including reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the job
- Company profile and technical qualification showing curriculum vitae of key staff. This should include copies of their Academic/Professional Qualification;
- For Joint Ventures Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. All eligibility requirement must be met by each JV partner
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with Company covering letter head bearing amongst others, Company registration number (RC) by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, Telephone number, (GSM No.) email address. The letter head paper must bear the names and nationality of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committee of TCN or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Bidder and to confirm that all information presented in this bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Interested companies are o collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) for the supply from the office of:
General Manager (Procurement) TSP,
Room 122, 1st Floor, TCN Headquarters,
Plot 14 Zambezi Crescent,
Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria
Applicants shall pay a non-refundable Tender Fees of N10,000.00 per Lot before collection of the Tender document through CBN Remita platform payable to the Transmission Company of Nigeria – TSP
- SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
All documents shall be submitted in two hard copies each of Technical and Financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format.
Completed Technical and Financial bid documents shall be submitted in separate envelopes, sealed and clearly marked “Technical Bid”and “Financial Bid” respectively, for each Lot of your choice. The name and mailing address of the Company must be clearly written on the envelope(s) and put together in a larger envelope for each Lot.
The Technical Proposals must bear the relevant Qualification Prerequisite and Technical details (to be issued with the Tender Document).
Tenders shall be submitted to the address as indicated above.
- CLOSING & OPENING OF BID
Technical Proposal will be opened first while the financial bids will be kept unopened until after the evaluation of the Technical Proposal is concluded and qualified companies communicated.
The closing and submission of the Bids and opening of the TECHNICAL proposals are as follows:
25thApril, 2019 by 12 noon and Opening of Tender commence immediately at the;
Conference Room, TCN HQS,
Plot 14 Zambezi Crescent,
- PLEASE NOTE
- Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office for submission indicated above as TCN will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the Bidder
- TCN reserves the right to verify any claim by Applicants and should, therefore, include in their submissions necessary authority and guarantee for such verification
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of TCN to award contract to any Contractor
- TCN reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liability in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007
- No supplier will be awarded more than two Lots
For further information and/or clarification, please contact the following E-mail: [email protected]
Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST