TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA
ADDENDUM/EXTENSION – PREQUALIFICATION AS INSURANCE COMPANY UNDERWRITER
The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) in the April 3, 2017 editions of Guardian, Daily Sun, and Tender Journal placed an advert for Pre-qualification as Insurance Company/Broker/Underwriter with the closing date for submission slated for 8th May, 2017.
Due to Inadequate information in the previous advert and the need for intending companies to update their records to qualify for the services, the earlier closing date of 8th May 2017 is hereby extended to 14th June 2017 by 12.00noon.
OPENING OF BIDS
Pre-qualification Bid Documents shall be opened immediately after the closing time by 12.05pm on 14th June 2017 at the TCN CHQ Auditorium.
This addendum is applicable to only Companies that had earlier submitted their expression of interest. Such companies should submit the following document in addition to earlier advertised prequalification requirements.
Slight adjustment in the following earlier prequalification requirements should be submitted.
1. Three years Tax Clearance (2014, 2015 and 2016) expire 2017.
2. Three Years Audited Financial Account (2014, 2015 and 2016) duly stamped by a registered auditor with evidence of approval of NICOM.
3. Evidence of current PENCOM Compliance Certificate
4. Evidence of current ITF Compliance Certificate
5. Certificate of current compliance with NSITF.
1. Every other information in the earlier advertisement remains.
2. Failure to provide information/supporting documents that are essential for the evaluation of the applicant’s submissions or to provide timely clarification or substantiation of the information supplied, may result in the disqualification of the Applicant.
3. TCN reserves the right to verify any claim by Applicants.
Applicants should therefore, include in their submissions, relevant authority and guarantee for such verification.
For further information and/or clarification, please contact the following e-mails:
Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN
TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA (TCN)
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AS INSURANCE COMPANY/BROKER/UNDERWRITER
In preparation for the renewal of all its insurance policies for the year 2017, Transmission Company Of Nigeria (TCN), invites applications/proposals from interested reputable insurance companies and brokers that wish to participate in underwriting and Management of the Transmission Company of Nigeria’s Insurance policies.
The policies include:
1. Motor Vehicle Insurance
2. Marine Insurance
3. Director and officers liability Insurance
4. Group Life Assurance
5. Group Personal Accident Insurance
6. Public Liability Insurance
7. Goods in transit Insurance
8. Machinery all risks Insurance
To pre-qualify, interested companies are required to provide the following.
1. Certified true copy of NAICOM approved accounts, 2013, 2014 and 2015 accounts for Insurers.
2. Evidence of valid reinsurance arrangement for classes of business applied for to be provided by Insurer.
3. Evidence of meeting solvency requirements as prescribed by Insurance Act 2003.
4. Evidence of current membership of Nigeria Insurers Association (NIA).
INSURANCE COMPANIES & BROKERS
1. Certificate of Incorporation/Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria with forms C02 and C07).
2. Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
3. Three years Audited Financial Account duly stamped by a registered auditor for the year (2013, 2014 and 2015) with evidence of approval of NICOM
4. Current certificate evidence of compliance with the provision of Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
5. Current Certificate of compliance with the provision of Pencom Act 2014.
6. Evidence of company registration with BPP database by inclusion of the Interim Registration Report (IRR).
7. Evidence of compliance with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Amendment Act, 2010
8. Evidence of banking support/financial capability.
9. Company profile and technical qualification showing curriculum vitae of key personnel on similar services.
10.Evidence of similar appointment by similar organisations.
11.A sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the company.
• Failure to comply with the above requirement would automatically result in disqualification.
• TCN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claim on the documents submitted.
• TCN reserves the right to reject any prequalification document and is neither committed nor obliged to give reasons for the rejection of Companies responding to this Invitation.
• Only insurance companies/brokers that have been prequalified and found suitable will be appointed.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
• Failure to provide information/documents that are essential for the evaluation of applicant’s qualifications, or to provide timely clarification or substantiation of the information supplied, may result in disqualification of the applicant.
• Original and one copy of the pre-qualification documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked APPLICATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AS INSURANCE COMPANY/BROKER” delivered by hand to:
General Manager (Procurement) TSP,
TCN Corporate Headquarters (Power House)
Plot 14 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama,
Not later than Monday 8th May, 2017.
For further information and/or clarification, please contact the following E-mails:
Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)