THE WORLD BANK
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
VEHICLES AND GENERATORS FOR SALE
The World Bank Office in Nigeria, Abuja will conduct an auction sale of fairly used vehicles (2009 and 2010 Toyota Land Cruisers and 2009 Toyota Camry) and fairly used generators (350 kVA and 100 kVA) as follows:
Method: Sealed Bids to be deposited at No.102 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja and the bid envelope should be clearly marked: “Bid for Old Vehicle OR Bid for Old Generator with Lot Number”
Venue: No.102 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
Date: Monday December 04, 2017.
Time: 12 noon.
The Lot for auction will be available for inspection from the date of this publication at Plot 34, Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja between 10:00am and 4:00pm on working days only.
Payments are expected to be made through Bank Transfer or Bank Draft (Manager’s cheque) made payable to the World Bank, immediately after the winning bids are announced after the bid opening.
- 40% non-refundable deposit shall be made within 1 hour for the winning bid and failure of which the vehicle will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
- The 60% balance payment shall be made within three working days for the winning bid and failure of which the vehicle and the 40% down payment will be forfeited.
Full payment shall be made immediately the winning bid is announced or the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
- Items will be sold on “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis with no declaration made of serviceability.
- THERE WILL BE ‘NO RETURNS’ AND ‘NO REFUND’ MADE.
- Where there is a tie, those who tied will be given another opportunity to rebid.
- There will be a minimum bid price for every item and bids below the minimum will be rejected.
- The vehicles are duty free and so, winners are expected to pay the full Customs Duty and show evidence of such payment before collection of the vehicle.
- Items won and paid for are expected to be removed from their present location on or before 6pm three days after full payment.
- Interested bidders are to pay N200 admission fee in order to gain access to the Inspection Venue on every day they come for inspection.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST