The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd.
Operator of the NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/Agip Joint Venture
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF CORPORATE MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
TENDER Ref. No: NG01022734 NipeX Tender No: SPDC.00000237
1.0 INTRODUCTION AND PROJECT OUTLINE
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) in its role as Operator of the NNPC/SHELL/TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture, on behalf of the Joint Venture, hereby invites reputable registered Nigerian Companies (DPR registered and NCC licensed telecoms operators) with proven experience in providing mobile telephony and data services, to apply for selection into the bid list of the tender for the provision of corporate mobile communications services. The proposed contract will commence in 2017 and remain active for 48 months with a 12-months extension option.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK / SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
• Provision of GSM Mobile communication services to SPDC staff
• Provision of LTE Services for SCiN
• GSM coverage of SPDC operational locations
• Provision and management of SPDC bulk messaging services
• Provision of a platform for SPDC wide vehicle and boat tracking
• Implementation of direct connect between Shell Telephone exchange network and the GSM infrastructure
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for participation in this tender, interested Supplier should be pre-qualified in the Product Category Telecommunication Systems, Integration Installation/Support Services (Product Code 3.11.09) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database.
• To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your login detail. Click on Product/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
• If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
• To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
• To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
• Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC forms CAC2 and CAC7.
• Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure in Nigeria to support this contract or submit a credible and verifiable plan towards setting.
• Bidders are requested to execute on MOA with Local Training Service Provider (OGTAN member) for the provision of training services in specific technical disciplines involved in the project.
• Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram. CV’s of all personnel listed in the project organogram should be submitted.
• Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of equipment.
• Provide NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board.
• In country procurement plan for materials and consumables.
5.0 CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderer’s who are pre-qualified in the NJQS product/category Telecommunication Systems, Integration Installation/Support Services (Product Code 3.11.09 as at 5th of March being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• NNPC/SPDC reserves the right to reject any and or all prequalified suppliers at its sole discretion and at no costs whatsoever.
• All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories shall be borne solely by suppliers.
• Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in the NJQS database.
• SPDC shall communicate only with authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com
This advertisement of “Invitation to tender” shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of NNPC/SPDC to award contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents; nor shall it entitle any company submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NNPC/SPDC and/or any of its partners. NNPC/SPDC reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the pre-qualification/Technical package.
Please visit NipeX portal at: www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information. In the event of technical problems using the NipeX website, please contact the NipeX helpdesk for access support ([email protected] Phone: 01-4484360 Ext 0).
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN