THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA (ICAN)
(Established by Act of Parliament No.15 of 1965)
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION TENDERING: ELECTRONIC LEARNING FOR MEMBERS’ EDUCATION & TRAINING
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigerian (ICAN) was established by Act of Parliament No.15 of 1965 to determine the standards of knowledge and skills to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the accountancy profession in Nigeria and to raise those standards from time to time as circumstances permit.
Its Vision is: To be a leading global professional body, while its Mission is: To produce world-class chartered accountants, regulate and continually enhance their ethical standards and technical competence in the public interest.
The Institute with over 40,000 members wishes to introduce and e-learning facility to enable it deploy a more effective continuing professional educational service to its members. It therefore invites interested and reputable organizations with relevant experience for pre-qualification of the development, deployment and hosting of an Electronic Learning Solution.
The solution should among other include:
- COURSE DEVELOPMENT AND CONVERSION TO E-LEARNING CONTENT
- Course materials for conversion to SCORM compliant e-learning content will be made available by ICAN.
- SCORM compliant content to ensure compatibility with all professional learning management systems (LMS).
- Captivity video based on Studio environment recording/Video shooting with Voice over recording.
- Features to include: Branding, Storyboarding and Scripting.
- CONTENT HOSTING, ACCESS CONTROL, DELIVERY, COMMUNICATION TOOLS, ADMINISTRATION AND SUPPORT
- LMS delivers e-Learning contents to the users and provide administrative functionalities.
- Token or PIN based access/Login credential based (User name & Password) integrated to Payment platform.
- Downloadable Certificate.
- Assessment using Multiple choice, Yes/No, All That Apply types of Questions: 24×7 Support.
- Evidence of Company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company profile including name, verifiable address, telephone and email address.
- Hands-on experience of implementing an e-learning project will be an added advantage.
- PREQUALIFICATION GUIDE
Interested companies/business entities applying for prequalification should note the following:
- Tender should include technical proposal only (no financials).
- ICAN reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualification submission if it fails to meet the requirements/criteria or submitted after the stipulated closing date.
- Response to this invitation exercise should not be construed as a commitment on the part of ICAN nor shall it entitle any company to make any claims whatsoever and seek any indemnity from ICAN.
- Demonstration of an e-learning by the company would be an added advantage.
- SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENT
All pre-qualification documents must be signed by the authorized representative of the company. All documents must be submitted on or before February 15, 2018. Only Soft Copy in PDF format sent via official email (based on company domain name) will be accepted.
Submission should be sent to [email protected].
JOHN I. EVBODAGHE, MBA, FCA
Plot 16, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN