TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFUND)
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE (GPN) FOR 2018 CAPITAL AND RECURRENT PROJECTS
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) intends to use part of its 2018 budgetary allocation on procurements. It therefore, in compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, issues this General Procurement Notice to inform eligible and interested Contractors, Vendors, Service providers and the General Public that TETFund would undertake the procurement of Works, Goods and Services in the 2018 financial year in the following areas:
1. Procurement and Installation of Fire Suppression/Protection System for Server Room.
2. Procurement and Installation of UPS/Inverter.
3. Remolding of TETFund Head Office.
1. Computer Equipment
2. Office Equipment
3. Furniture and Fittings
4. Printing Works
5. Material for Workshop; Events; Awards; Ceremonies/Festivities
1. Financial Monitoring
2. Projects /Programmes Monitoring
3. ICT Matters, Software Development/Upgrade
4. Valuers and Auctioneers
5. Maintenance and Assets
6. Capacity Building and Training
7. Media and PR Services.
2. Eligible and interested bidders are advised to look out for the Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) for the various Works, Goods and Services mentioned above in the Federal Tenders Journal, National Dailies, TETFund Website (www.tetfund.gov.ng) and TETFund Notice Board, depending on the threshold of each project.
3. Please note that:
i. The GPN is NOT an invitation to tender
ii. Within the year 2018 and from time to time, the Specific Procurement Notices (SPN) for these procurements will be advertised on the Fund’s Notice Board and Website, National Dailies, as well as Tenders Journals.
iii. Interested and eligible bidders who wish to participate in the bidding process are advised to be on yhe lookout for our subsequent advertisement.
iv. All documents on responsive criteria such as compliance with CAC, Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate, Current Pencom Certificate, Current ITF Compliance Certificate, and Evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies.
v. The Fund also reserves the right to invoke Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007 without incurring any liability to the bidder.
TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFund)
No.6, Zambezi Crescent, Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama – Abuja
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL