A Chevron Company
OPERATOR OF THE AGBAMI UNIT (OML 127/128)
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: FABRIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES
NipeX Tender No: Stardeep.00000059
Star Deep water Petroleum Limited (SDWPL), a Chevron Company (Company) invites interested prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the Provision of Fabric Maintenance Services required to support the Agbami Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Vessel operations, which is located in approximately 5000 feet of water and about 70 miles offshore Nigeria.
The services are estimated to commence first quarter 2020 for two (2) years with an optional 1-year extension.
SCOPE OF WORKS/SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
The high-level scope of the proposed contract shall include but not limited to:
- Surface Preparation
- Abrasive Medium Blasting (Wet & Dry)
- High Pressure Washing and Degreasing
- Stainless Steel Passivation
- Painting & Coating
- Composite and Structural Repairs
- Degradation Analysis and Reporting
MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and live in the 3.05.06, 3.07.03 and 3.15.05 (abrasive water jet) categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. all successfully pre-qualified in this category will receive the Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.comand access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you not listed in a Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact NipeXoffice at 8-10, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPRcertificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirement in the NipeX system.
SDWPL is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender stage.
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGICD JQS and DPR Certificate.
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilitates & infrastructure.
- Provide a project-specific training, man-hour budget, skill development and technology transfer plan for Nigerian personnel or indigenous business including evidence of past performance on training and development for Nigerians nationals & indigenous business.
- Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of equipment Motor, motor seal chamber, intake etc. as stated in the scope of work.
- Provide Category C NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board in respect of the mentioned equipment.
- In country procurement plan.
Only bidders who are pre-qualified and live with NJQS Product/Category 3.05.06, 3.07.03 and 3.15.05 (abrasive water jet) categories by 16:00 hours, Tuesday 9 July, 2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit both technical and commercial bids.
- Companies eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service categories 3.05.06, 3.05.07, 3.07.03 and 3.15.05 (abrasive water jet).
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX. Interested bidders are therefore advised to ensure they are set-up in NipeX with a valid and active official company email address accessible by all in their organization as this shall be the only means to transmit the ITT.
- Bidders, who, for this bid process enter a JV, Partnership, Consortiums, etc. with another bidder bidding for this service will be disqualified.
- All costs incurred by a bidder in preparing /processing NJQS prequalification and participating in this tendering process shall be to the bidder’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SDWPL to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, subcontractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SDWPL and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC NipeX contracting process requiring prequalified companies to submit technical and commercial tenders.
- SDWPL reserves the right to reject any and or all prequalified bids at its sole discretion and at no cost to SDWPL.
- SDWPL will communicate only with authorities officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.comfor this advert and other information
ES/NCDMB/CNL-ADV/2503/1900/FABRIC MAINTENANCE SERVICE DW
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST