USMAN FARUK SECRETARIAT, SOKOTO
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SOME PROJECTS IN SOKOTO STATE
The Sokoto State Government plans to embarked on construction and upgrading of some projects under the Ministry of Works and Transport, Ministry of Land and Housing and SSG’s Office in line with 2019 approved budget.
In this regard, reputable contractors are hereby invited to tender for the execution of the project.
Interested bidders submission should include the following:
a. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
b. Evidence of Registration with relevant Ministries and Bureaus in Sokoto State
c. Evidence of Tax Clearance for three years (2016, 2017 and 2018)
d. Evidence of VAT Registration
e. Comprehensive Company Profile
f. Evidence of similar projects executed
g. Evidence of financial capability and banking support
The proposed projects are:
Lot 1 – Kwanar Isa – Isa Road 7km
Lot 2 – Gada Bye pass Road 2.5km
COLLECTION /SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Bid/tender documents will be made available for collection upon presenation of receipt for the payment of non-refundable fee of 250,000.00 for each project at the Ministry of Works & Transport. The duly completed documents should be signed, sealed and Lot tendered for indicated.
Documents are to be submitted to:
The Secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board, Ministry of Works & Transport, Usman Faruk Secretariat, Sokoto.
ALL BIDDERS SHALL
- Inspect the projects and assure themselves of the scope of work
- Ensure that the tender cost will adequately cover the execution of work without further demand from the government
- Tenders or their representatives are invited to witness the tendering opening
- All tender documents shall be submitted within 2 weeks of this publication
- Submission of Tenders will be closed by 12:00 noon and open by 12:01pm
MINISTERIAL TENDERS BOARD,
MINISTRY OF WORKS & TRANSPORT
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST