Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo)
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF INSPECTION SERVICES FOR THE BONGA FPSO
TENDER No.: NG02003656 NipeX Tender No.: 00000093
Tender Ref: NG02003469/SNEPCO.00000075
SHELL NIGERIAN EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY (SNEPCo) in its role as Operator of the Production Sharing Contract for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and other CO-VENTURES wishes to contract out the Provision of Inspection Services for the Bonga FPSO. Work location shall be both offshore where required and offshore to enable delivery of the maintenance strategy to provide Technical Integrity Assurance of all Static Equipment, Hull Structure and Piping systems; hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of the work shall include but not limited to the following:
- Provision of qualified and competent personnel, reliable equipment and accessories, and consumables to deliver non-destructive testing and inspection support services as required and outline in the Scope of document.
- Supply competent technical support staff to complete inspection activities offshore and onshore.
- Supply of Project and Engineering staff to support the Lagos based Inspection SNEPCo teams.
- Provide specialist inspections consultancy services including failure analysis and fitness for purpose assessments.
- Planning and preparation of Inspection activities offshore.
- Rental of Inspection tools and facilities.
- Provision of third party vendor/subcontractor support at cost plus.
The work scope shall be broken into 3 service categories (buckets) to avoid ambiguity and enable similar services to be collected together.
- Provision of LIoyds Approved Driving Services for In-Water Survey
- Provision of NDT Inspection Services for Bonga Piping, Structures and Pressure Equipment
- Provision of LIoyds Approved Hull Tanks Inspection
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.07.01 Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)/NDE Services and 3.07.07. Diving/ROV Operations categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully prequalified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your login detail. Click on Product/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, you may access nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible all Tenderers shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in
- NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- International or multinational presence company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC forms CO2 and CO7.
- Provide evidence of what of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerians companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerians Content focal point or manger.
- State proposed total scope of the work to be conducted by Nigerians personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs and maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, names of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerians personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous business and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O.Box).
- Location of in-country facilities (storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved
- CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered with the NJQS Inspection /Control and Testing Services (3.07.01 and 3.07.07) as at 8th of December, 2017 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Expected Contract Award Date: Q1 2018
- Contract Duration: 2 years + 1-year extension option
- All correspondents to Shell Nigeria advertisements must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Respondents should educate themselves on the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance will disqualify respondents from further consideration.
- This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above services. There is commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for SNEPCo to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation in the pre-qualification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle to any party or entitle or at any indemnity or any form of payment from SNEPCo.
Visit us on:
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information. Also not that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN