INVITATION FOR TENDER
Tender Notice ITT/MAID/2019/001
CIVIL CONSTRUCTION WORKS/SERVICES
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children.
Save the Children International in Nigeria is inviting submissions of tender for contract(s) to provide the following services:
• Renovation of two blocks of two classrooms each at Dalori, Dusuman Primary Schools
• Construction of two units TLS structures in Wadiya and Abbakashmri Primary Schools, all in Maiduguri, Borno State
• Reconstruction of two blocks of classroom each at Wadiya and Pompomari with offices and store, complete.
If you are interested in submitting a bid, please contact Save the Children at the below address to request fir complete Tender Documents containing all details of this Tender Process from 29th January, 2019 or download from the link provided below.
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL AT NO.19 BENUE ROAD COMMISSIONERS QUARTERS, OLD GRA, MAIDUGURI-BORNO STATE
“ONLINE/SOFT COPY SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED”
Kindly download tender pack/documents from the below link:
Tenders duly filled must be accompanied by:
• Business Registration License (Photocopy of CAC Certificate)
• VAT Registration Certificate
• Company Profile showing past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
Bids must be put in wax-sealed envelope, clearly marked by “Tender reference number” “bidder name, address, legal stamp and submit their technical documents.
For any enquiry: [email protected] or contact the address above to submit your e-mail(s) for the tender documents to be forwarded for your kind perusal and action.
Closing Date: Only bids submitted prior to 17:00h on or before 18th February 2019 at the above-mentioned address will be considered valid. Any bid submitted after this date and time will automatically be disqualified.
Save the Children International reserves the right to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST