(Ministry of Petroleum Resources)
Plot 1012, Cadastral Zone A00, Central Business District, Behind Central Mosque, Abuja
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2019 APPROPRIATION PROJECTS
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) is an autonomous Agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria charged with the statutory mandate of Determining the Pricing Policy of Petroleum Products, Regulating the Supply and Distributions of Petroleum Products and Establishing an Information Data Bank through Liaison with Relevant Agencies to facilitate the making of informed and realistic decisions on pricing policies.
The PPPRA in the discharge of its mandate invites competent and reputable Consultants/Contractors to submit Expression of Interest/Tender for the following Projects appropriated in its 2019 Capital Budget.
- DESCRIPTION OF PROJECTS
Lot 1: Retail Outlet Census for White Products and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
Lot 2: Supply of Office Furniture and Equipment
- RESPONSIVE CRITERIA
- Evidence of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017, 2018);
- Copy of current PenCom Compliance Certificate;
- Copy of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate;
- Copy of current BPP’s Interim Registration Report – IRR;
- Copy of current NSITF Compliance Certificate;
- For Joint venture (JV’s), include the Notorised Memorandum of Understanding (MoU);
- A Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
- If any officer of the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company and that all information/documents provided are true and accurate;
- That no Director of the firm has been convicted by any court of law within and outside Nigeria, and the firm is not bankrupt or in receivership.
- Evidence of Verifiable cognate experience not below five (5) years in Downstream Oil and Gas Sector Operations for Lot 1.
Prospective Consultants are expected to possess the capacity to successfully execute their project of choice. Accordingly, the following scoring responsive criteria shall apply:
- Current Company’s Audited Account duly stamped and signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors for the last three consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018);
- Verifiable list of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in line with best practice in the last five years (i.e. letters of award, copy of contracts certificates of practical job completion, etc.);
- Evidence of global network and compliance to local content policy;
- Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility when needed;
- A comprehensive company profile including staff list, copies of Certificates of Academic and Professional Qualification, verifiable office and Workshop address (not P.O.Box) and telephone numbers of Company Directors;
- Bound copies of these documents should follow the order as listed above, appropriately paged and should have a table of contents indicating the pages on which these items are to be found.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender documents are to be collected from the Office of the Head, Procurement Unit on Fifth Floor of the PPPRA Head Office between the hours of 10:00am – 4:00pm daily upon presentation of authenticated evidence of payment of a non-refundable Tender Fee of N5,000.00 only through Remita Platform in favour of the Agency.
- SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective Consultants shall enclose two (2) copies of their proposal in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST” with the Lot Name and Company Name boldly written.
Prospective Bidders shall submit two (2) copies of Technical bids in a sealed envelope labeled “TECHNICAL BID” and two (2) copies of Financial Bids in another sealed envelope labeled “FINANCIAL BID” both enclosed in a third envelope clearly marked “SUPPLY OF OFFICE FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT” with the Company Name boldly written.
The envelope containing the Expression of Interest and Bid Documents should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA),
Plot 1012, Cadastral Zone,
Central Business District, Abuja.
And dropped into the tender box at the Procurement Unit on the fifth (5th) floor, Wing B of the Agency.
- CLOSING DAE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTERESTS AND BIDS
Submission of Expression of Interest (EoI) into the tamper proof box shall end on Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 at 12:00 noon, Two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Submission of Bids into the tamper proof bid box shall end on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019 at 12:00 noon, six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
- VENUE AND TIME OF OPENING OFBIDS
The Expressions of Interest (EoI) will be opened on Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 at 12:00 noon at the PPPRA Head office Board Room, Wing A, Fifth Floorimmediately following the deadline stipulated for the submission as stated above.
The Technical Bids will be opened immediately following the deadline stipulated for submission at 12:00 Noon, Tuesday, October 2nd, 2019at the PPPRA Head Office Board Room, Wing A, Fifth Floor.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Bids that are addressed or labeled incorrectly shall be rejected.
- This invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) for award of contract, nor shall it entitled to make any claim whatsoever or seek compensation having responded to this advertisement.
- All expenses incurred in preparing the expression of interest and bids or associated with this exercise shall be borne solely by the prospective company.
- For Lot 1, only successful pre-qualified Consultants will be issued the Request for Proposals (RfP).
- Any Consultant who fails to comply with the instruction(s) or provide any required document(s) shall automatically be disqualified.
- All submitted documents may be referred to the relevant Authorities for verification/confirmation.
- Original documents of the Eligibility Criteria may be requested for sighting.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST