PETROLEUM PRODUCTS MARKETING COMPANY LIMITED
(A SUBSIDIARY OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION)
NNPC TOWERS HERBERT MACAULAY WAY, P.M.B. 190, GARKI -ABUJA, NIGERIA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF CARGO SUPERINTENDENCE SERVICES OF ITS PETROLEUM CARGOES OFF-SHORE AND ON-SHORE
The Petroleum Products Marketing Company Limited (PPMC) is a subsidiary Company of the NNPC responsible for the Marketing and Distribution of Refined and Imported Petroleum Products through a network a Pipelines, Storage Depots and Marine movement of petroleum products.
PPMC, in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 NNPC intends to engage qualified and reputable Marine and cargo superintendents for the superintendence of its Petroleum Cargoes both on-shore and off-shore.
PPMC hereby invites suitably qualified cargo superintendence companies for cargo inspection in various locations indicated in this EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
AREAS OF COVERAGE
- PETROLEUM PRODUCTS CARGO DISCHARGE /RECEIPT INSPECTION
- Lagos off-shore/midstream transshipments
- Atlas cover jetty and SPM
- Apapa Jetty
- Ibafon/Dantata/Obat/Waziri/Folawiyo Jetties
- Okrika (Port Harcourt) Jetty
- Warri Jetty
- Escravos Offshore
- Bonny Midstream
- Calabar Jetty
Bid documents would be issued to all pre-qualified Companies after this 1st Stage.
- SCOPE OF SERVICES
2.1.11 Quality re-certification in accordance with industry standard as specified in bid documents.
2.1.12 Quantity determination/re-certification in accordance with acceptable industry method(s)
- Cargo transfer supervision
- Reconciliation of quantity variances
- Sample retention for a minimum of 90 days
- Vessel’s bunker survey
- Bunkering supervision
- Tank Farm/Jetty Monitoring and Trucking Supervision
All interested bidders seeking to be considered must satisfy the following requirements specified below:
- Full details of company profile with CAC Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria, Certified true copies of Memorandum and Article of Association of the Company and CAC Form CO2 and CO7 (Particulars of Directors).
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
- Evidence of compliance with part IV, 16(6d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as it relates to PENSION (Certificate or exemption from PENCOM) as section 1(2) of the Pension Reform Act 2004.
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of copy of Compliance Certificate from Industrial Training Fund.
- Evidence of compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act by inclusion of current NSITF Clearance Certificate in (for Nigerian Companies).
- Evidence of relevant certification with Department of Petroleum Resources (where applicable).
- Audited Accounts for the past three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016) which must bear the stamp of Audit Firm.
- Demonstration of minimum annual turnover of N150, 000, 000.00 and net worth of not less than N500, 000, 000.00 for the Financial Year Ending 2016.
- Evidence of ownership of Standard Laboratory for testing all quality parameters specified in this document;
- Possession of highly skilled manpower with minimum of five (5) years’ experience as Marine cargo surveyor’ Please attach reference letters; copies of awards, Job completion certificates including client’s company full contact details (Not P.O.Box), functional phone and e-mail address
- Letter stating demonstration of uncompromising level of integrity and professional ethics.
- Interim Registration Report (IRR) for Nigerian Companies as evidence of registration in the National Database of Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) for Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (NDCCSPs).
- A prospective bidder shall provide a sworn affidavit to support actions as follows:
- To allow NNPC verify all claims made in your submission.
- To allow NNPC verify that your organization is not in receivership, nor the subject of any form of insolvency of bankrupt proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
- To confirm that the company is not a replacement for a hitherto Tax defaulting Company.
- To confirm whether or not any of the members of relevant committees of NNPC or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in your company.
- To confirm that your company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts, relating to any matter.
- Company’s CASHES and QA/QC policy; Demonstrable ability and verifiable evidence to handle very volatile host communities and topical community issues.
- Compliance with Nigerian Content Act: Nigerian content plan that demonstrate full utilization of Nigerian Labour and Services with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve minimum target as set out in the requirements for the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Bill, 2010. (Where applicable).
- Current in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skill of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel list and position organizational chart) percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Detail past/present commitment to Staff training and development of Nigerian personnel.
- Evidence of in-country facilities including administrative office, Equipment and workshops.
- Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the Company.
- SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
- BID SUBMISSION
Bidders are to submit in sealed envelopes, Expression of Interest.
- All documents should be submitted on or before 12:00 noon 11th December, 2017 addressed to, The Secretary, Downstream Tenders Board, Room 45B, 1st Floor Block D, NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District, Abuja.
- Bid envelopes should be clearly marked at the right hand corner ‘CARGO SUPERINTENDENCE-BIDS’ and ‘CARGO SUPERINTENDENCE-LOCAL CONTENT’
- All the bids shall be publicly opened and endorsed immediately following the deadline for submission in the presence of invited observers and prospective bidders.
- All bidders are invited to attend the bid opening session at:
Amphitheatre, 1st Floor Block A, NNPC Towers,
Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Late submission shall be rejected.
2.2.2 All submission should be arranged in a binder and numbered in the order listed 2.1.19 – 2.1.42
2.2.3 Only company who submitted the required information and meet the pre-qualification criteria will be contacted after evaluation, NNPC or PPMC shall deal directly with only authorized officers of the interested companies and not through individuals or agents.
2.2.4 This invitation process and any related process neither creates any commitment by NNPC or PPMC nor establishes any legal relationship.
2.2.5 All information must be provided in English Language.
SIGNED: PPMC MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST