OYO STATE MINISTRY OF LANDS, HOUSING & SURVEY
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES AT AJUMOSE GRA, OLD IFE-ROAD, AJUMOSE GRA, RING-ROAD, AJUMOSE GRA, ELENU-SONSO, OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO GRA, RING ROAD, AJUMOSE GRA, SAKI AND CONSTRUCTION OF IDI-ISHIN- NORTH-BAPTIST GRAMMAR SCHOOL ROAD
Tenders are hereby invited from reputable and registered Contractors- for the provision of the following infrastructural facilities at the above mentioned Government Reservation Areas (GRAs):
1. Asphalt overlay of estate road network and construction of drainage network;
2. Provision of water supply (laying of pipes and connection to the main source);
3. Provision of electricity supply;
4. Construction of Idi-isin-Nihort-Baptist Grammar School Road,
2. Bidders are requested to pay a non-refundable tender fee of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N250,000) payable into revenue account with Code 4050017 in any Commercial Bank after which blank bill of quantities on the above construction work will be obtained from Room 29, Ministry of Lands, Housing & Survey, Secretariat, Ibadan.
3. Duly completed tender applications enclosed in sealed envelopes should be addressed to the Director (Cabinet), Office of the Governor, Secretariat, Ibadan, within two (2) weeks of the date of publication.
4. Bidders are required to enclose along with their tender copies of the following documents:
a. Copies of current income tax of receipts of the Directors of the company as well as their Tax Clearance Certificates;
b. Company Tax Clearance Certificates and VAT registration certificate;
c. Evidence of Incorporation under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA);
d. Tender fee receipt;
e. List of plants, equipment and available Technical Staff;
f. Cash flow programme and projections for the project;
g. Evidence of registration with the Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement;
h. Reference letter from a reputable bank.
5. Non-compliance with any of the request listed in the above notice AUTOMATICALLY renders a Tender invalid for consideration.
6. The Oyo State Government is not bound to accept the lowest bid.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of all Bidders at 10:00am on Thursday, 1st March, 2018 in the Office of Director (Cabinet), Office of the Governor, Secretariat, Ibadan.
Mr. Isaac A. Omodewu
Ministry of Lands, Housing & Survey
SOURCE: THE NATION