INVITATION TO BIDS
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
OGUN URBAN WATER SUPPLY PROJECT (OGUWASP)
DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, AND COMMISSIONING FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF 5 NO. SLUICE GATES AND ASSOCIATED CIVIL, ELECTRO-MECHANICAL REHABILITATION WORKS ON THE OGUN RIVER BARRAGE IN ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE
IFB No: CNG1027/WKS/01/01/2017
1. The Ogun State Government has received financing from the Agence Française de Development (the French Development Agency) towards the execution of Ogun Urban Water Supply Project (OGUWASP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this financing will be applied to eligible payments for a design, manufacture, supply, installation, and commissioning for the replacement of 5 no sluice gates and associated civil, electro-mechanical rehabilitation works on the Ogun River Barrage in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
2. The Ogun State Water Corporation, being the Implementation Agency, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the design, manufacture, supply, installation, and commissioning for the replacement of 5 no sluice gates and Associated civil, electro-mechanical rehabilitation works on the Ogun river barrage in Abeokuta, Ogun State, (“the facilities”). International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Agency’s Single-Stage Bidding Procedure.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of the Project Implementation Unit (PIU), Ogun State Water Corporation, Headquarter Building, Parastatal Building, IBB Boulevard, Oke-mosan, Abeokuta Ogun State, Nigeria. Telephone: +2348037126547. Electronic mail address: [email protected]
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N100,000.00 or US$300.
5. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Agence Française de Development’s Standard Bidding Documents: Procurement of Plant, Design, Supply and Installation.
6. Bid must be delivered to the above office on or before 11:30am Nigerian time on April 24th 2018 and must be accompanied by bid security of 2% of the bidders bid price.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend by 12:00 noon Nigerian time on April 24th, 2018 at the OGSWC Boardroom. 1st Floor, Ogun State Water Corporation Headquarter, Parastatal Building, IBB Boulevard, Oke-mosan, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
8. Qualification criteria are as shown in Section III – Evaluation of Qualification Criteria of the Bid Document.
Engr. (Mrs.) M. O. Agboola,
Ogun State Water Corporation,
IBB Boulevard, Oke-mosan,
P.M.B, 2074, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Telephone: +234 08037191290.
Electronic mail address: [email protected]
SOURCE: THE PUNCH