NRC NIGERIA – NATIONAL OPEN TENDER
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights and provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide. NRC has been operating in Nigeria since late 2015 providing assistance with Emergency Shelter, Livelihoods and Food Security, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Sectors, Information and Legal Counselling and Education.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the following supply categories as shortlisted below:
- PROCUREMENT OF AGO-DIESEL FOR NORWEGIAN REFUGEE COUNCIL’S OPERATIONS VEHICLES AND GENERATOR SETS – 034/NRC-NOT/NG/2019
- PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE CONSUMABLES (HOUSEHOLD SUPPLIES) – 036/NRC-NOT/NG/2019
- PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE STATIONERY – 035/NRC-NOT/NG/2019
- PROCUREMENT OF TAILORING TRAINING MATERIALS – 040/NRC-NOT/NG/2019
- PROCUREMENT OF RECREATIONAL MATERIALS – 041/NRC-NOT/NG/2019
- PROCUREMENT OF TAILORING START-UP KIT – 039/NRC-NOT/NG/2019
- PROCUREMENT OF CASH TRANSFER SERVICES – 037/NRC-NOT/NG/2019
To obtain bid documents, kindly send an email to [email protected]or visit our office facility at 25 Circular Road Maiduguri Borno State.
All Application/Proposals should be submitted at NRC’s Maiduguri Office (see address below) on or before 4:00pm 9thSeptember 2019.
NRC Maiduguri Office: No.25 Circular Road Maiduguri, Borno State.
Duly completed ITB (Invitation to Bid) documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the following information:
- Category of supply being bided for with the corresponding reference number
In submitting bid, the bidder should provide information demonstrating that it has the required and relevant experience to perform the required services.
Applications can be submitted at the above mentioned address within the stipulated time frame mentioned in this advertisement. Courier service delivery, or in Person submission is also acceptable. SOFT COPY SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Tenders received by NRC after the deadline shall be considered late and shall be rejected & unopened. If the deadline specified herein falls on the government or NRC declared holiday or any unavoidable circumstances, the deadline shall be extended automatically to the following working day.
Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender should be addressed to [email protected]or visit our office facility in Maiduguri located at 25 Circular Road, Maiduguri, Borno State.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST