TENDER NOTICE FOR REHABILITATION OF YOUTH RECREATION AND SPORT CENTER IN CHIBOK
North East Regional Initiative (NERI) invites qualified and registered vendors to indicate interest in the following category in, Borno State.
1. Supply of materials, labor and rehabilitation of the youth recreational and sport center in Chibok, Borno State.
2. Rehabilitation and Furnishing of Court Rooms and Offices in Nganzai LGA Borno State.
3. Drilling and Installation Solar Powered UPVC Boreholes in two Communities (Eastern and Southern Likama) in Chibok LGA, Borno State.
4. Upgrade and Reticulate an existing non-functional generator powered borehole to solar powered productive UPVC borehole in Nganzai LGA, Borno State.
5. Fencing of Likama Primary School in Chibok, Borno State.
Vendors must demonstrate financial capability to deliver items without advance, provide competitive quotations which would be valid for a minimum of 30days and willing to deliver within specified time (7 days after award).
It is NERI intent to award the contract to the lowest competitive bidder.
Interested vendors may obtain an electronic copy of the RFQ including terms, conditions, and specifications; by a written request via this email: [email protected] to the NERI Procurement Department quoting the RFP title.
Telephone requests will not be honored.
NB: Please note that the closing date for this advert is February 26th 2017 5:00 pm.
Thank you very much for your interest in this solicitation.
NERI Office of Procurement.
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN