PLOT 2646, CADASTRAL ZONE A04, OFF YAKUBU GOWON WAY, ASOKORO, ABUJA, NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AS DEDICATED OFF-TAKERS/DISTRIBUTORS FOR NNPC RETAIL LUBRICANTS
- NNPC Retail Limited, a subsidiary of NNPC and a leading company in retail marketing of petroleum products in the Nigerian Downstream Industry seeks to increase its market share and improve market profitability through expansion of its retailing business with the introduction of branded lubricants for sale in Nigeria. In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, NNPC Retail Limited seeks to engage the services of dedicated and qualified off-takers/distributors for NNPC Retail Lubricants in different locations across Nigeria.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work/responsibility for the off-taker shall include the following:
- Purchase of finished packaged lubricants ex-blending plant on cash and carry basis
- Transportation of purchased packaged lubricants from blending plants to off-taker owned/leased warehouse
- Ownership and management of covered transport vehicles and warehousing facilities and insurance cover for stored products as well as goods in transit
- Distribution of packaged lubricants and sale of Affiliate Stations and other sales channels allocated areas and coverage at NNPC Retail Limited approved Prices
- Off-takers will sell only NNPC Retail lubricant brands and be required to make a security deposit as may be specified by NNPC Retail
- Promotion of NNPC Retail lubricants within coverage areas in accordance with approved guidelines and standards.
- AREAS OF COVERAGE
Area of Coverage (State): Lagos & Ogun
Area of Coverage (State): Ekiti, Ondo, Osun & Oyo
Area of Coverage (State): Abuja
Area of Coverage (State): Benue, Nasarawa & Plateau
Area of Coverage (State): Niger, Kogi & Kwara
Area of Coverage (State): Kano, Jigawa & Katsina
Area of Coverage (State): Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto & Zamfara
Area of Coverage (State): Bauchi, Gombe & Taraba
Area of Coverage (State): Borno, Yobe & Adamawa
Area of Coverage (State): Rivers (PH), Akwa-Ibom & Cross River
Area of Coverage (State): Bayelsa, Delta & Edo
Area of Coverage (State): Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi & Imo
All Expression of Interests must be accompanies with the following:
- Evidence of Company Incorporation in Nigeria.
- Full detailed company profile including Nigerian Shareholding Certificate of Incorporation, certified true copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association and Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Forms C02 and 07 in Nigeria, completed with authorized signature attested by Board resolution by Directors in case of Limited Liability Company or an attested copy by the shareholders of the company in case of partnership firm by approved notary.
- Company must have annual turnover of at least 600 Million Naira.
- Proof of Company’s financial capabilities (Working Capital of N50 Million and Security Deposit of N10 Million), including audited accounts, must bear the three years (2015, 2016 & 2017) years (the audited accounts, must bear the stamp and seal of the Audit Firm), along with corresponding tax clearance certificates and bank reference from reputable bank.
- Copy of current Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) registration certificate in relevant category to operate as a contractor in the Industry.
- Evidence of current registration/compliance with NipeX, Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act 2011, National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Reform Act, 2004 and registration on national Database of Federal Contractors/Interim Registration Report Certificate issued by BPP valid till 31stDecember 2018.
- Evidence of VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance.
- Organizational structure and available work force (with proposed organizational chart for this specific project and verifiable CVs with relevant experience).
- Company’s CASHES and QA/QC policy including proposed plan for this specific services.
- List and evidence of similar works in the distribution of Lubricants or FMCG in Nigeria for the past five (5) years (2014-2018).
- Evidence of ownership/lease or warehouse and transportation facilities (details including warehouse location, space and ancillary facilities, number of vehicles, truck type, capacity, make and year of manufacture).
- Sworn Affidavit that no officer of NNPC Retail Limited or shareholder has any interest in your company and to confirm that all the information presented in its submission are true and correct in all particulars.
- Any additional information that would enhance the potentials of the company.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Late submission of EoI shall be rejected.
- Expression of Interest should be for a maximum of two (2) areas of coverage as listed in 2.7.
- Your company shall provide NNPC Retail with a letter of Authority to verify all claims made in your submissions.
- Please note that this is not an Invitation to Tender. Only companies adjudged qualified by NNPC Retail under this EoI procedure will be invited to participate in the competitive tender.
- All costs incurred by your company as a result of this EoI exercise and any subsequent request for information shall be to your account.
- The EoI and/or any related process neither creates any commitment b NNPC Retail nor establish any legal relationship.
- Relevant and verifiable cognate experience with NNPC Retail or other organizations, on similar work stating the years and
- Title of service(s)
- Brief description of service(s)
- Scope of work performed
- Date of award of contract(s) /contract value
- Contractual period for execution of service
- Actual period of execution/completion of service
- Reasons for discrepancies between (vi) & (vii) above if any
- Nature of contract (fixed, Lump sum, reimbursable, etc.)
- Name and address of a referee in Client Company for each project indicated (provide telephone numbers, fax and e-mail address for quick reference).
- SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
All prospective companies wishing to express their interest for the service described in 2 above shall submit relevant documentation for eligibility as stipulated in 3 above.
The requested information and any supporting documents in respect of these requirements should be submitted in ONE (1) original plus TWO (2) hard copies in two separate envelopes as well as electronic copy in flash disc. The package shall be sealed and clearly marked:
“EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AS DEDICATED OFF-TAKER/DISTRIBUTOR FOR NNPC RETAIL LUBRICANTS” to reach the address given below:
NNPC Retail Limited,
Plot 2646, Cadastral Zone A04, Off Yakubu Gowon Way,
Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria.
The Expression of Interest must be submitted on or before 12 pm, September 30th, 2019.
All EOIs will be opened immediately after the above stated deadline.
SIGNED: NNPC MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST