NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
P.M.B 5025 NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME INTERVENTION PROJECTS
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi, Anambra State, intend to utilize its National Health Insurance Scheme Intervention Fund to execute the under listed projects. In this regard, the Hospital wishes to invite bids from interested competent, qualified and reputable Contractors/Suppliers for the underlisted projects.
Lot 1: Supply and Installation of Medical Oxygen Cylinder Refilling Plant with the Capacity of filling sixty (60) cylinders of 6m3 per 24hours and the Construction of Oxygen Plant House.
Lot 2: Supply and Installation of Sound-Proof Perkins Power Generators.
Lot 3: Supply and Installation of Basic Endoscopy Unit (The make are as approved in the Procurement Health and Medical Equipment/list of Manufacturers and Equipment for Tertiary Hospital, 2nd Edition of year 2017-2018).
Lot 4: Supply and Installation of Electrosurgical/Dissection and Diathermy Systems (The make are the approved in the Procurement Health and Medical Equipment/list of Manufacturers and Equipment for Tertiary Hospital, 2nd Edition for year 2017-2018).
Lot 5: Supply and Installation of Medical Instruments for Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) – (The make are the approved in the Procurement Health and Medical Equipment/list of Manufacturers and Equipment for Tertiary Hospital, 2nd Edition for year 2017-2018).
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- Mandatory Criteria
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company Tax Clearance for the past three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
- Evidence of Value Added Tax Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of Compliance with National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Reform Act 2014.
- Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2011.
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) IRR.
- Certificate of Compliance with National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act.
- Other Requirements
- List of similar verifiable and successfully executed projects by the company with the location, letter of award and completion certificate.
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute this project e.g., Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016) and reference letter from Company’s Bankers.
- List of Managerial, Technical and Administrative Staff of the company.
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies.
- Current sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not:
- The company is not in receivership, insolvent and/or bankrupt;
- The company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
- That any officer(s) or relevant Tenders Board Committee of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State or the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) former or present Director are shareholder of your company or has a pecuniary interest in the project.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Original document on any aspect of the company’s submission may be requested for sighting.
- Non-compliance to the instructions and late submission will lead to disqualification.
- This advertisement is published for information purpose only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Hospital to award of contract.
- The Hospital reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning reasons thereto.
- The Hospital is not bound to accept the lowest tender submitted.
- The Hospital shall not be responsible for any cost incurred in the bid preparation and submission of documents.
- The Hospital reserves the right to verify any claim by companies. Companies shall therefore include all necessary authorities and guarantee for such verification.
- COLLECTION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
A non-refundable tender fee of thirty thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only, shall be made at the Finance and Accounts Department of the Institution.
Interested bidders shall collect bidding documents from: The Secretary, Parastatal Tenders Board (PTB), Procurement Unit, NAUTH, Nnewi on presentation of the original copy of receipt issued by the Finance and Accounts Department of the Institution as evidence of payment of tender fee from 15th January and closing on the 15th March, 2018 at 12 Noon.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
Prospective Bidders for the Projects shall enclose as follows:
- Five (5) copies of Technical Bid documents should be banded and numbered serially as contained in your table of contents and should be in separate envelope (marked TECHNICAL BID).
- Five (5) copies of Financial Bid documents should be banded and numbered serially as contained in your table of contents and should also be in a separate envelope (marked FINANCIAL).
Both envelopes containing the Technical and Financial documents should be in one sealed envelope with the Project title, Company’s Name and Address should be indicated at the back of the envelope and addressed to the Chief Medical Director, NAUTH Nnewi, Anambra State.
- CLOSING DATE AND OPENING OF BIDS
Submission of bid documents closes at 12:00 Noon on 15th March, 2018.
The submitted bids shall be opened immediately after closing at the Theater Complex Hall NAUTH, Nnewi, Anambra State. Prospective bidders or their representatives, Civil Society Groups, NGOs, Professional Bodies and Members of the general public are invited to witness the bid opening exercise.
Prof A.O. Igwegbe
Chief Medical Director
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL