4, OTUNBA AYODELE SOYEDE LANE (FORMERLY PARK LANE), APAPA, LAGOS
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR GOODS AND WORKS
The Nigerian Shippers’ Council (NSC) a Federal Government Parastatal under the Supervision of Federal Ministry of Transportation, hereby invites reputable and experienced Contractors and Suppliers to tender for its 2019 budgeted projects:
- GOODS AND RELATED SERVICES
LOT DESCRIPTION OF GOODS AND SERVICES
- Computerization and ICT Infrastructural Development: Supply and Installation of Computer Hardware and Software Systems, Peripherals, Networking and Accessories
- Supply and Installation of Office Equipment
- Supply and Installation Office Furniture and Fittings
- Supply of Medical Equipment and Accessories
- Supply of Utility Vehicles
- Provision of Corporate Social Responsibility Materials
- Supply and Installation of Port Visitation Safety Materials and Security Equipment
- Development of Information Sharing Technology for Head Office and Outstations connectivity and Integration
- Acquisition & Installation of Access Control Equipment
WORKS AND SERVICES
- Improvement on Building: External and Internal Cleaning of Mosaic Tiles Walls of Shippers’ Towers, Head Office – Lagos
- Improvement/Renovation works on NSC Shippers’ Plaza, Partitioning of Office Space and other related Works at t Plaza Premises, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja
- Shippers’ Council Corporate Social Intervention Projects: Rehabilitation and Renovation Works
- Improvement on buildings in outstations: Zonal Coordinating Offices – NCZ Jos, SEZ Aba, NWZ Kano and Port Office Kaduna
- Land Reclamation, Reinforced Drainage Work, Reinforced Concrete Retaining Wall and Block Work – NCZ, Jos
- Restructuring and Redesign Partitioning of Office Space, Gypsum Board Hanging Ceiling, POP, Electrical Works, Fire Alarm System, Voice and Data Systems – 7th, 8th and 10th Floor, Shippers’ Towers, Apapa Lagos
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017 and 2018, valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/6/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the Projects.
- Company’s profile with the Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.).
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three years: 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Nigerian Shippers’ Council (NSC) or the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- disclosing that the bidder do not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter;
- only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorized representatives should bid for the vehicles.
- Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers listed in the Approval policy for Procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria is required for Lot 4.
- OEM’s authorization is required for Lots 2, 7 & 9.
- Certification with NITDA is required for Lots 1 & 8.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company/Firm at the bottom of the page.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS/ENQUIRIES
For enquiries and collection of tender documents for Goods and Works, contact the office of:
Head of Procurement
2ndFloor, B Wing Shippers’ Towers
Nigerian Shippers’ Council
No.4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane,
(Formerly Park Lane) Apapa, Lagos.
Phone: 08110516130, 070074477377
On payment of a non-refundable bid processing fee of N10,000.00per Lot through a remita platform payable to Nigeria Shippers’ Council, Lagos.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for any Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bid with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelope and clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger envelope addressed to the (The Executive Secretary/ Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Shippers’ Council (NSC), 4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane, (Formerly Park Lane) Apapa, Lagos) and clearly marked with (The name of the project and the Lot number).
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and the address of the bidder and dropped into GOODS Bid box marked “GOODS AND SERVICES” and into Works bid box marked “WORKS AND SERVICES” Box on the 2nd Floorafter its registration on the 2nd floor, not later than 10:00am on Tuesday, 30thJuly, 2019. Late submission will be returned un-opened.
- OPENING OF BIDS
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 10am on Tuesday, 30thJuly, 2019 at the Board Room, 9th Floor, Shippers’ Towers, Apapa Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please ensure you sign the bid submission register in the office of the Head of Procurement Unit, 2nd Floor, B Wing of the same Shippers’ Towers.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and Financial Submission Form signed by an official, authorize by the bidder.
- The NSC will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- The NSC is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST