NIGERIAN POSTAL SERVICE (NIPOST)
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) in compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007, has budgeted funds for the procurement of various projects, supplies and services in the fiscal year, 2017.
In order to achieve prudency, accountability and transparency, NIPOST wishes to notify all prospective vendors, contractor, suppliers, service providers, consultants and the general Public that the service would undertake the procurement of works, Goods, consultancy and services in the 2017, fiscal year budget In the following areas:
1. CONSTRUCTION/RENOVATION OF POST OFFICES
A. Under – N5million
B. N6 Million – N20 Million
C. N21Million – N50Million
D. N51Million – N200Million
E. N201Million – N300Million
2. SUPPLY OF OPERATIONAL VEHICLES AND ACCESSORIES
E. Tyres and tubes
3. SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
A. Air conditioners
C. Photocopier Machines
D. Filing Cabinets
E. Fire proof safes.
F, Digital weighing scales.
4. SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF ICT EQUIPMENT
A. Solar Power
B. Computers and accessories
C. Provision of Land cabling
D. Provision of Internet access and band with.
E. License agreement.
F. Any other related services.
5. PRINTING AND SUPPLY OF POSTAL BOOKS, FORMS AND OTHERS
A. Postal Books and forms.
B. Financial Books and forms.
C. Postal Security Books
D. Marketing Books and forms
E. Postal labels.
F. Any other related Books and forms
6. SUPPLY OF GENERAL STATIONERIES AND OFFICE MATERIALS AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES.
7. PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:-
Financial, Legal, Engineering, quantity survey and project management
8. Supply and Installation of security surveillance equipment, security and safety equipment, Access control, Fire/smoke detectors and extinguishers.
9. SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF PLANT MACHINERIES, AND ACCESSORIES.
A. Generator Plants
B. Workshop plants and machineries
C. Machine and Generator Spare parts
E. Power inverters
10. SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF OFFICE FURNITURE AND FITTING.
11. NATIONAL MAIL ROUTES
PRE REQUISITE REQUIREMENTS
1. Company certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs commission (CAC)
2. Current Company Tax clearance for the last 3 years with Tax identification number (TIN) issued by FIRS
3. Pension clearance certificate.
4. I.T.F clearance certificate.
5. Evidence of registration on the national data base of contractors, consultant and service providers with Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP)
6. Company profile
7. Evidence of financial capability/capacity to undertake the services the company is bidding for (Bank Guarantee).
8. Three (3) years company audited Account.
9. A sworn affidavit that the company is not in any legal/financial encumbrance.
10. A sworn affidavit of the Directors not having any link with NIPOST or the Bureau for Public Procurement and have not been convicted In a Court of Law.
11. Evidence of any similar job executed.
NB. NIPOST reserves the right to verify, all the above claims.
That this advert is not an invitation to treat for award of contract to existing or prospective suppliers, contractors, consultants and service providers, but a general notice to carry out procurement activities in the above stated areas in the 2017 fiscal year Budget
All interest parties should be on the lookout for specific procurement notices. (SPN).
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST