26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4096
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE INSTALLATION OF DYNA ARCH FENDERS AT CALABAR PORT TERMINAL
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites competent and reputable Engineering companies to submit tenders for the Installation of DYNA Arch Fenders at Calabar Port Terminal.
- SCOPE OF WORKS
The Scope of Works shall include but not limited to the removal of the laterally installed fenders for reinstallation horizontally.
Further information is contained in the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) to be issued to interested bidders.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested companies should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company’s income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) valid till 31stDecember, 2019 with minimum cumulative turnover of N100 Million.
- Evidence of Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) duly signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors.
- Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM) valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember 2019.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
- That the company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidders and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That the company is not in receivership, subject to any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile to include names, qualifications (copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications of such personnel must be attached) and experience of key personnel in fender installation.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs on installation of fenders in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Contract Agreements, Job Completion Certificates, etc.
- For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. (Items i-x are compulsory for each national JV partner while item i, ii and viii are compulsory for each international JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company /Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone (preferably GSM No.), fax and e-mail address. The letter head paper must bear the Name and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company/Firm at the bottom of the page.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, 1stFloor, Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), 26/28 Marina – Lagos on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. The RRR Number can only be generated at the office of the Assistant General Manager Tariff & Billing on the 4thFloor before payment in any commercial bank.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit two (2) hard copies of TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL BIDS with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format (placed in financial bid envelope), packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” and thereafter put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger envelope addressed to “SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE INSTALLATION OF DYNA ARCH FENDERS AT CALABAR PORT TERMINAL” specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4096. Furthermore, the reverse side of the sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder. Thereafter, drop the envelope in the designated Tender Box, located on the 3rdFloor of the NPA Annex Building, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina Lagos, not later than 11:00amon Monday, 12thAugust, 2019.
- OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Bid documents received before the deadline for submission will be opened immediately at 11:00am on Monday, 12thAugust, 2019 in the Conference room, 3rdFloor of the NPA Annex Building, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the submission office on the 3rdFloor of the NPA Annex Building, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager, (Procurement)” on e-mail: [email protected].
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Late submission will be returned un-opened.
- All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
- The Authority is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to cancel the Procurement proceedings in the public interest without incurring any liabilities to the bidders in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- Bidders are advised to visit the site.
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST