26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4089
PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF IIKV PANELS WITH VACUUM BREAKER AT LOW TENSION PANELS AT SUB-STATION B, C & D, TIN-CAN ISLAND PORT, APAPA
The Nigerian Ports Authority intends to replace obsolete electrical equipment and hereby invites competent and reputable electrical engineering companies to submit pre-qualification documents for Supply and Installation of IIKV Panels with Vacuum Breaker at Low Tension Panels at Sub-station B, C & D at Tin-Can Island Port, Apapa.
B. SCOPE OF SERVICE
The Scope of Works shall include but not limited to:
- Dismantle existing obsolete IIKV electrical panels from sub-station B, C & D to main power station
- Provide and install various Switchgears
- Provide and install IIKV electrical panels indoor switchgear
- Provide and install Low Tension Panels
- Testing and Commissioning
Further information is contained in the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) to be issued to interested bidders.
C. PRE-QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
a) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
b) Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) valid till 31st December, 2018 with minimum cumulative turnover of N150 Million.
c) Evidence of Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) duly signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors.
d) Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM) valid till 31st December, 2018.
e) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
f) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2018.
g) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
h) Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
- That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidders and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That the company is not in receivership, subject to any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
i) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company /Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone (preferably GSM No.), fax and e-mail address. The letter head paper must bear the Name and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company/Firm at the bottom of the page.
j) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
k) Company profile to include names, qualifications (copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications of such personnel must be attached) and experience of key personnel in Electrical Engineering projects as applicable.
l) Verifiable documentary evidence of three (3) similar jobs on supply and installation of electrical panels executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Contract Agreements, Job Completion Certificates, etc.
m) For Joint Venture (JV) /Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. (Item I-II are compulsory for each national JV partner, while items i, ii, and viii are compulsory for each international JV partner as issued in home country.
D. SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit two (2) hard copies of pre-qualification documents in a SEALED ENVELOPE addressed to “SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF IIKV PANELS WITH VACUUM BREAKER AT LOW TENSION PANELS AT SUB-STATION B, C & D, TIN-CAN ISLAND PORT, APAPA” specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4089. Furthermore, the reverse side of the sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder. Thereafter, drop the envelope in the designated Tender Box, located on the 1st Floor Headquarters Building of Nigeria Ports Authority at 26/28, Marina, Lagos, not later than 11:00am on Friday, 8th March, 2019.
E. OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The Pre-qualification documents received before the deadline for submission will be opened immediately at 11:00am on Friday, 8th March, 2019 in the Conference room, 2nd Floor of the ancillary building, 26/28 Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the Office of the General Manager, Procurement on the 1st Floor of the Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority at 26/28, Marina Lagos adjacent to the Lift Lobby, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager, (Procurement)” on e-mail: [email protected]
F. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Late submission would not be entertained.
- All costs incurred as a result of this invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
- The Authority is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST