NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
This is to inform the general public that our earlier advertisements published in the “Leadership” and the “Guardian” of Monday, 2nd October, 2017 and the Federal Tenders Journal of Monday, 2nd – Sunday 15th October 2017 have been amended as follows:
1. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE PROVISION OF TOWAGE SERVICES IN EASTERN PILOTAGE DISTRICTS – PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4031
This advertisement has been cancelled due to errors in the publication and is to be re-advertised on Monday 16th October, 2017.
2. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR ICT AUDIT OF DEPLOYED INFRASTRUCTURE AND SOLUTIONS AUTHORITY-WIDE AS A PART OF THE AUTHORITY’S TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMATION AGENDA – PROJECT TETRA – PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4034
C. Expression of Interest Requirements (No.15):
For Joint Venture (JV) Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. (Items 1 – 9 are compulsory for the JV Lead Partner).
D. Submission of Expression of Interest (EoI) Documents:
Closing Date: 11:00am on Thursday, 2nd November, 2017.
3. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST EOI) FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF STEVEDORES AT ALL PILOTAGE DISTRICTS AND CRUDE OIL TERMINALS – PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4035
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent Stevedoring Companies to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) documents for the Appointment of Stevedores at all Jetties, Oil and Gas Terminals, On/Offshore Locations in all Pilotage Districts as listed below:
1. Lagos Pilotage District
2. Port Harcourt/Bonny/ Pilotage District
3. Calabar Pilotage District
4. Warri Pilotage District
5. Onne Pilotage District
BIDDERS MAY WISH TO INDICATE THE PILOTAGE DISTRICT THEY ARE APPLYING TO OPERATE IN
B. Expression of Interest Requirements
10. Evidence of valid Nigerian Maritime Administration Safety Agency (NIMASA) Stevedoring Registration Certificate and Evidence of Current Registration with the Dock Labour Employers Association.
11. For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (Items 1-10 are compulsory for the Lead JV partner).
ADDENDUM TO ADVERTISEMENT (EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REQUIREMENT) – PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 4035
15. Evidence of Financial Capability from a reputable bank/Letter of commitment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Apart from these amendments, all other information contained in the earlier advertisements in respect of the Public Notice No. 4034 an 4035 remain the same.
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN