NIGERIAN PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (NPDC)
(A SUBSIDIARY OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION)
62/64 SAPELE ROAD
P.M.B. 1262 BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
INVITATION TO PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR THE PROVISION OF CALL-OUT/CALL-OFF CONTRACT FOR FLOWLINES/PIPELINES INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT FOR NPDC LAND AND SWAMP ASSETS
TENDER TITLE: PROVISION OF CALL-OUT/CALL-OFF CONTRACT FOR FLOWLINES/PIPELINES INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT FOR NPDC LAND AND SWAMP ASSETS
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC) has a requirement for the Provision of Call-Out/Call-off Contract for Flowlines/Pipelines Integrity Management for NPDC Land and Swamp Assets therefore invites reputable and competent companies for the provision of the under-listed services for her Flowlines/Pipelines Integrity Management Operations. Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex-ng.com for further details.
2. SERVICES REQUIRED/SCOPE OF WORK
The proposed scope(s) covers as listed but not limited to the work items listed below:
SERVICES: Flowline/Pipeline Inspection Services
Tender No: ETSD/FMD/TD/0718/0162C
Product Code: 3.07.02/3.07.03
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF SCOPE OF WORK (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE UNDERSTATED):
• Pre-mobilization works
• Provision of Equipment, Materials & Personnel for Pipeline Inspection and Monitoring Services
• Execution of Pipeline/FLowline Inspection Services which includes but not limited to intelligent Pigging Services (inline inspection tools). Corrosion under installation, Coating (Cathodic Protection Systems, Corrosion under Installation, Coating inspection, etc.)
• Submission of a report at the end of the job executed
The Strategy is to engage the service of a contractor to execute the services on call-off basis for a period of two (2) years with the option of one (1) year extension.
Following this advertisement, companies will be evaluated and ranked based on their performance. Contract shall be awarded to the lowest evaluated responsive bidder.
NPDC shall retain the selected company to provide the required service during the contract duration.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be pre-qualified in the Product/Services categories indicated in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. successfully prequalified suppliers in these categories will receive invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in the category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT) document for the Technical phase of the tender.
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified: Open www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on ‘continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool’, click on ‘check my supplier status’ and then click on ‘supplier product group’.
3. If you are not listed in Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8-10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi- Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence of verification and necessary update.
4. To initiate the NJQS Pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX Office for further action.
5. To be eligible, all tenderers’ must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX System.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
As requested by the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010, each Contractor will be required to:
1. Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
2. International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
3. Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure with photocopies of Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
4. Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerians companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work also provide details of Nigerians Content focal point or manger.
5. State proposed total scope of the work to be conducted by Nigerians personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop.
6. Provide detailed plan for staff training and development.
7. Provide detailed description of the location of in-country offices.
Interested Companies are to note that pursuant to NPDC (NNPC) and Federal Government Policy to provide opportunities for Nigerian contractors and the development of local expertise, all the applicants must comply fully with the NOGICD Act to give preference to Nigerian companies or foreign companies with Nigerian affiliate and local ownership, which demonstrate willingness to execute the project to the satisfaction of the Nigerian Content requirements and guidelines. Each applicant is enjoined to avail themselves of the requirements of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act for full compliance.
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company on behalf of the Joint venture partners is committed to fully comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act. In maximizing the local content of this project, pre-qualifiers are requested to give full details of their strategy for the local content implementation in order to comply fully with the law.
In compliance with NOGICD Act requirements for Research & Development therefore, the following should be noted:
1) All Operators or project promoters in the Oil and Gas Industry launching service contracts or other applicable projects with completion period of 12 months and above shall provide R & D implementation arrangement with at least one applicable R&D cluster approved by the Board as part of the Operator’s Nigerian Content Plan for the project or service. The arrangement shall be in form of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and indicate how the Operator will deploy the Cluster to any R&D requirements during the contract phase and the first five years of the service life of the field, facility or plant.
2) All Operators are to include in their ITT documents, a requirement that any service company bidding for such a project shall submit as part of Nigerian Content requirement, a signed MOA between it and one of the R&D Clusters relevant to the project. All service companies are required to sign an MOA with any of the research Clusters. The MOA shall indicate how the service company intends to use the relevant research Clusters during project execution to the satisfaction of the Board. The MOA shall form part of the documents to be reviewed at technical evaluation stage.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only companies who are registered with NJQS for the Services Code as at 15:00 hours on Thursday, December 06, 2018, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
2. This advertisement shall neither be construed as any commitment on the part of OPERATOR to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agent, not shall it entitle Prequalified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity for OPERATOR and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
3. The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007.
4. NPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying Companies at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
5. This tender and any related process neither creates any commitment by NPDC nor establish any legal relationship.
6. All information must be provided in English Language.
7. Notwithstanding the pre-qualification in NJQS, NPDC is neither committed nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
8. NPDC will not enter into any form of communication with interested bidder(s) from the commencement date of this advertisement.
9. Willful submission of any fictitious document will attract suspension from participation in future bids.
10. Only pre-qualified companies in the appropriate service/supplier Categorization shall be invited to submit technical tender.
11. Please note:
Notwithstanding the pre-qualification in NJQS, NPDC is neither committed nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
Only pre-qualified companies in the appropriate service/supplier categorization shall be invited for tendering.
NPDC will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
Please visit NipeX portal www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NPDC/NNPC, nor shall it entitle companies to make claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NPDC/NNPC and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN