(A SUBSIDIARY OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION)
62/64 SAPELE ROAD
P.M.B. 1262 BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF QA/QC SERVICES FOR HIGH RESOLUTION 3D SEISMIC DATA ACQUISITION AND PROCESSING (180KM2) OVER ADAGBASSA CREEK PROSPECTS IN NPDC OML 40
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: (1000003669)
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC) has a requirement for the PROVISION OF QA/QC SERVICES FOR HIGH RESOLUTION 3D SEISMIC DATA ACQUISITION AND PROCESSING (180KM2) OVER ADAGBASSA CREEK PROSPECTS IN NPDC OML 40
NPDC therefore invites reputable and competent companies for the provision of the under-listed services for the production operations.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex-ng.comfor further details.
2.0 SERVICES REQUIRED/SCOPE OF WORK
The proposed scope(s) covers as listed but not limited to the work items listed below:
SERVICES: Provision of QA/QC services for high resolution 3D seismic data acquisition and processing (180km2) over Adagbassa creek prospect in OML 40
Tender No: E&D/OML-40/TD/0419/0032E
Product Code: 3.02.01
Scope of Work (include but not limited to the understated)
The scope of work comprises provision of QA/QC services for high resolution 3D seismic data acquisition and processing (180km2) over Adagbassa creek prospect in OML 40.
SCOPE FOR ACQUISITION QC SERVICES
The QA/QC consultancy firm are expected to provide independent, qualified, on-site, quality-control (QC) specialists (for “birddog”) that will monitor Seismic equipment performance, field operations, crew efficiency, and data quality on daily basis. The listed services expected to be provided in 3D Seismic data acquisition activities in OML 40 included but not limited to the following:
- The QA/QC consultancy firm to supply one topographic representative and one geophysical representative at a time.
- Monitor the topographic activities in the areas of densification of the survey control, using existing geodetic control by relative GPS satellite survey methods.
- The topographic representative is to monitor the compliance of the acquisition Contractor’s survey activities to the laid down standards quality check the closures of all seismic lines out and traversed.
- The geophysical representative to quality check short holes drilled.
- Ensure that recording equipment testing/maintenance, procedures and acquisition of data are within specifications.
- Monitor the assessment and compensation of damages to crops and economic trees and earth roads.
- Monitor community affairs of the crew.
- Give professional advice on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency in the crew operations.
- Reporting on remedial action for non-conformance or deviations from the scope.
- Monitor the crew operations to ensure compliance with the NPDC HSE policy and procedures in the course of the job.
- Carry out other QA/QC procedures that may become relevant from time to time.
- Produce progress reports and final report to NPDC.
- Should be a registered surveyor (for topographic rep)
- Ten (10) years’ experience in managing all aspects of large 2D or 3D seismic acquisition programs including planning, operations, technical and HES functions in a variety of terrains and environments.
- Experience managing a team
- Demonstrable experience with seismic acquisition including QA/QC processes and procedures on a minimum of five (5) comparable seismic projects.
- The geophysical QA/QC personnel must have at least a B Sc. Degree in Geophysics or Geology.
- The geophysical personnel must be COMEG registered.
SCOPE FOR PROCESSING QC SERVICES
- Develop an appropriate testing sequence and time schedule.
- Recommend and select all parameters as required for both PSTM and PSDM. Cost and timing implications to be communicated to our client.
- Take responsibility for the Quality Control of the processing and suggest remedial action where necessary.
- Visit the processing contractor on a regular basis. Report within 48 hours of a meeting.
- Provide a final report on the performance of the project, particularly noting problems or shortcomings with the processing. Recommend any future action.
- Must have at least B Sc. Degree in Geophysics or Geology, Higher degree is an added advantage.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in managing all aspects of large 2D or 3D seismic processing programs.
- Experience managing a team.
- Demonstrable experience with seismic operations including field processing and seismic acquisition contractor recording and processing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards for 2D and 3D seismic operations.
- The QA/QC processing personnel must be COMEG registered.
The Strategy is to engage the service of a QA/QC services for high resolution 3D seismic data acquisition and processing (180km2) services on call-off basis for a period of one (1) year.
Following this advertisement, companies will be evaluated and ranked based on their performance. Contract shall be awarded to the lowest evaluated responsive/most technically competent bidder.
NPDC shall retain the selected company to provide the required service during the contract duration.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be pre-qualified in the Product/Services categories 3.02.01 Quality Assurance QA/QC Consultancyindicated in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Successfully prequalified suppliers in these categories will receive invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in the category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT) document for the Technical phase of the tender.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Services category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.comand access NJQS with your log-in details, click on ‘continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool’, click on product/services status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi- Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence of verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.comclick on services tab followed by NJQS.
- To be eligible, all tenderers’ must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX System.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
As requested by the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010, each Contractor will be required to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure with photocopies of Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerians companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work also provide details of Nigerians Content focal point or manger.
- State proposed total scope of the work to be conducted by Nigerians personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development.
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country offices.
Interested Companies are to note that pursuant to NPDC (NNPC) and Federal Government Policy to provide opportunities for Nigerian contractors and the development of local expertise, all the applicants must comply fully with the NOGICD Act to give preference to Nigerian companies or foreign companies with Nigerian affiliate and local ownership, which demonstrate willingness to execute the project to the satisfaction of the Nigerian Content requirements and guidelines. Each applicant is enjoined to avail themselves of the requirements of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act for full compliance.
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company on behalf of the Joint venture partners is committed to fully comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act. In maximizing the local content of this project, pre-qualifiers are requested to give full details of their strategy for the local content implementation in order to comply fully with the law.
In compliance with NOGICD Act requirements for Research & Development therefore, the following should be noted:
- All Operators or project promoters in the Oil and Gas Industry launching service contracts or other applicable projects with completion period of 12 months and above shall provide R & D implementation arrangement with at least one applicable R&D cluster approved by the Board as part of the Operator’s Nigerian Content Plan for the project or service. The arrangement shall be in form of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and indicate how the Operator will deploy the Cluster to any R&D requirements during the contract phase and the first five years of the service life of the field, facility or plant.
- All Operators are to include in their ITT documents, a requirement that any service company bidding for such a project shall submit as part of Nigerian Content requirement, a signed MOA between it and one of the R&D Clusters relevant to the project. All service companies are required to sign an MOA with any of the research Clusters. The MOA shall indicate how the service company intends to use the relevant research Clusters during project execution to the satisfaction of the Board. The MOA shall form part of the documents to be reviewed at technical evaluation stage.
- CLOSING DATE
Only companies who are registered with NJQS Product/Category3.03.01 Quality Assurance QA/QC Consultancyas at 15:00 hours on Thursday, May 23, 2019, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any commitment on the part of OPERATOR to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agent, not shall it entitle Prequalified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity for OPERATOR and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007.
- NPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying Companies at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
- Please note:
- Notwithstanding the pre-qualification in NipeX NJQS, NPDC is neither committed nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
- Only pre-qualified companies in the appropriate service/supplier Categorization shall be invited for tendering.
- NPDC will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was shortlisted or not short-listed.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.comfor this advert and other information.
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NPDC/NNPC, nor shall it entitle companies to make claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NPDC/NNPC and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.
SOURCE: THE VANGUARD