NIGERIAN MARITIME ADMINISTRATION AND SAFETY AGENCY (NIMASA)
(Established under the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Act, 2007)
Maritime House: 4 Burma Road, Apapa, P.M.B. 12861, Lagos.
E-mail: [email protected]
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Transportation in compliance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, invites reputable and interested Contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the under-listed projects.
LOT-1: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN BONNY CHANNEL
LOT-2: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN WARRI CHANNEL
LOT-3: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN CALABAR CHANNEL
LOT-4: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN ORON CHANNEL
LOT-5: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN BADAGRY CHANNEL
LOT-6: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN LEKKI CHANNEL
LOT-7: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN PORT HARCOURT CHANNEL
LOT-8: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN ONNE CHANNEL
LOT-9: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN IGBOKODA CHANNEL
LOT-10: REMOVAL OF WATER HYACINTH IN IBAKA CHANNEL
LOT-11: MARINE LITTERS ACTION PLAN IMPLEMENTATION: EASTERN ZONE – PORT HARCOURT AND ONNE PORT AXIS
LOT-12: MARINE LITTERS ACTION PLAN IMPLEMENTATION: EASTERN ZONE – CALABAR PORT AND ORON AXIS
LOT-13: MARINE LITTERS ACTION PLAN IMPLEMENTATION: WESTERN ZONE – ISLAND PORT AND KIRIKIRI AXIS
LOT-14: MARINE LITTERS ACTION PLAN IMPLEMENTATION: WESTERN ZONE – APAPA, COWRIE CREEK, OGORORO AND SNAKE ISLAND AXIS
LOT-15: MARINE LITTERS ACTION PLAN IMPLEMENTATION: CENTRAL ZONE – WARRI – SAPELE PORT AXIS
LOT-16: MARINE LITTERS ACTION PLAN IMPLEMENTATION: CENTRAL ZONE – ESCRAVOUS – FORCADOS AXIS
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Detailed Company Profile stating current office address, e-mail and telephone.
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) attach with Certified True Copy (not photocopy) of Form CAC7- Particulars of Directors.
- Evidence of company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
- Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate in compliance with Amended PenCom Reform Act 2014.
- Evidence of current ITF Certificate in compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2005.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of compliance with Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars; Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt;
- That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety;
- Whether or not any officer of the Agency is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder;
- That all documents submitted for the bidding are true and correct in all particulars.
- That no officer of the relevant committees of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Audited annual financial report of the company for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016) showing the company’s annual turnover. (The required minimum annual turnover for the works projects are contained in the Instruction to Tenderers (ITT) in the respective Standard Bidding Document)
Failure to submit all documents stated above may lead to the disqualification of the Bid.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Proof of technical expertise to execute the job;
- Verifiable evidence of financial capability necessary to execute the job;
- List of verifiable documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully executed/on-going within the last three (3) years (e.g. Letters of Award, Job Completion certificate, etc.);
- List of key personnel including professionals to be attached to the work by including photocopies of relevant professional certificates;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (Where applicable).
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS/SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Interested competent Bidders are requested to collect Bid Documents as from Thursday 23rd November, 2017, from the office of the Head Procurement, 5th Floor, Maritime House No.4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos, upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only at the Financial Services Department (Revenue Unit) of the Agency at the 4th Floor. Payment shall be made to Bank as directed by the Revenue Unit of the Financial Services Department. After payment, Teller shall be given to the NIMASA Revenue Unit for confirmation and issuance of receipt for Bid collection.
- SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS
Prospective Bidders shall enclose their Technical documents in a separate envelope (marked Technical) and Financial Bids in another envelope (marked Financial) and the two separate envelopes shall be enclosed in one sealed outer envelope clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER” stating the “Lot No.” and the “project title” in two (2) sets, addressed to:
The Head Procurement,
Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA),
No.4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos.
The completed and sealed Bid document should contain the Bidder’s name on the reverse side of the envelope and should be submitted at the Procurement Department between the hours of 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
Bidders are advised to submit before the closing date of the Bid submissions on Monday 8th January, 2018. However, any submission on the last day should be done at the BID OPENING Venue, Multi-purpose Hall of NMRDC, Kirikiri, Apapa before 10am. Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- CLOSING DATE AND OPENING
Submission of bid documents closes on Monday 8th January, 2018 at 10:00am. The submitted bids will be opened on the same day as indicated in 7.0 below.
- OPENING OF BIDS
Venue: Multi-purpose Hall of NMRDC Kirikiri, Apapa, Lagos.
Date: Monday 8th January, 2018.
Bidders/Company’s representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, Civil Society and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are hereby invited to witness the public opening of the technical bids.
Opening of financial bids of the Bidders adjudge technically competent shall be done at a later date that would be communicated to successful (Pre-qualified) Firms.
- Late submission of Bids documents will not be entertained.
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication.
- Technical and Financial Bids enclosed in one and same single envelope that will expose both the Technical and Financial bids at the same time during opening shall be disqualified.
- Bid document shall be submitted in person and not through post. Any bid submitted through post shall not be accepted.
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Agency to award these contracts.
- The Agency is not bound to consider any Bid and reserves the right to reject all Bids at any time prior to the Award of a contract or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest.
- All submission must be made only in English Language.
- Further clarification on the advertisement should be directed to the office of the Head Procurement, 5th Floor, Maritime House, 4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos or through the following telephone numbers during official hours (8am – 5pm) only: 08153860922 & 08062691690.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST