NIGERIAN MARITIME ADMINISTRATION AND SAFETY AGENCY (NIMASA)
(Established under the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Act, 2007)
Maritime House: 4 Burma Road, Apapa, P.M.B. 12861, Lagos.
E-mail: [email protected]
The public is hereby informed of the corrigenda to the following advertisements:
1. Invitation to Tender published in the Daily Trust, ThisDay on Tuesday, October 3, 2017, and the Federal Tenders Journal of Monday, October 16 – Sunday, October 29, 2017.
2. Invitation to Tender published in the Guardian, Leadership on Tuesday, October 24, 2017, and the Federal Tenders Journal on Monday, October 30 – Sunday, November 12, 2017;
3. Expression of Interest (EOI): Invitation for Pre-qualification published in the ThisDay, Daily Trust on Tuesday, October 24, 2017, and the Federal Tenders Journal on Monday, October 30 – Sunday, November 12, 2017.
a. The date of bid submission/bid opening for advertisement No.1 above has been extended to 11:00am Thursday 30th November, 2017.
b. The date for bid submission/bid opening of advertisement No.2 above has been extended to 11:00am on Thursday 14th December, 2017 for No.2 above;
c. The date for EOI submission/bid opening for advertisement No.3 above has been extended to 11:00am on Tuesday 21st November, 2017 for No.3 above.
II. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Bidders are to include the criteria described below as part of the general requirements:
a. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate (2017);
b. A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
c. List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
d. Audited annual financial report of the company for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016) showing the company’s annual turnover. (The required minimum annual turnover for the works projects are contained in the Instruction to Tenderers (ITT) in the respective Standard Bidding Document).
III. TENDER FEE
a. The tender fee for all projects has been reviewed downwards to N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) per lot, instead of N30, 000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) as earlier advertised.
• Lot 7 in advertisement No.1 above is hereby stepped down;
• No bidder should bid for more than two (2) Lots in each of the published advertisements;
• All other details earlier published remain valid.
For further information, please call 08153860922 & 08062691690.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST