(Established under the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Act, 2007)
Maritime House: 4 Burma Road, Apapa, P.M.B. 12861, Lagos.
INVITATION TO TENDER/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Transportation in compliance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, invites reputable Contractors/Firms/Companies with proven records of accomplishment to express interest for the under-listed projects appropriated in the Agency’s 2018 Budget.
2. SCOPE OF WORKS/SUPPLIES/SERVICES
PROJECT TITLE: INVITATION TO TENDER
LOT – 1 REMODELING OF BLOCK OF 4 UNITS FLATS AT NO.20 HARBOUR ROAD PORTHARCOURT
LOT – 2 SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF FURNITURE AT APAPA PORT OFFICE
LOT – 3 ERECTING OF COLLAPSE FENCE AT NSTC TEMPORARY SITE, OKOLOBA
LOT – 4 SUPPLY OF FURNITURE AT WESTERN ZONE, 88 MARINE ROAD, APAPA LAGOS
LOT – 5 PROVISION OF EMERGENCY BACKUP ONLINE INVERTER SYSTEM FOR 6THFLOOR NIMASA HEAD OFFICE BUILDING
LOT – 6 RENOVATION OF NIMASA OUTSTATION, ONNE OFFICE
LOT – 7 SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF MOBILE SHELVING SYSTEM
LOT – 8 PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR STREET LIGHTS IN HOST COMMUNITIES AT EASTERN ZONE
LOT – 9 PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR STREET LIGHTS IN HOST COMMUNITIES AT WESTERN ZONE
LOT – 10 PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR STREET LIGHTS IN HOST COMMUNITIES AT CENTRAL ZONE
LOT – 11 PROVISION OF MEDICAL CONSUMABLE IN HOST COMMUNITIES AT EASTERN ZONE
LOT – 12 PROVISION OF MEDICAL CONSUMABLE IN HOST COMMUNITIES AT WESTERN ZONE
LOT – 13 PROVISION OF MEDICAL CONSUMABLE IN HOST COMMUNITIES AT CENTRAL ZONE
LOT – 14 PURCHASE OF RELIEF MATERIALS FOR THE IDP CAMP AT EDO STATE
LOT – 15 PURCHASE OF RELIEF MATERIALS FOR THE IDP CAMP AT BENUE STATE
LOT – 16 PURCHASE OF RELIEF MATERIALS FOR THE IDP CAMP AT EBONYI STATE
LOT – 17 PURCHASE OF RELIEF MATERIALS FOR THE IDP CAMP AT CROSS RIVER STATE AND RIVERS STATE
LOT – 18 PURCHASE OF RELIEF MATERIALS FOR THE IDP CAMP AT BORNO STATE
LOT – 19 PURCHASE OF RELIEF MATERIALS FOR THE IDP CAMP AT ADAMAWA STATE
LOT – 20 PURCHASE OF RELIEF MATERIALS FOR THE IDP CAMP AT TARABA STATE
LOT – 21 PURCHASE OF RELIEF MATERIALS FOR THE IDP CAMP AT ZAMFARA STATE
LOT – 22 RENOVATION OF A BLOCK OF 6-UNITS 3 BEDROOM FLATS AT NO.25 CAPTAIN AMANGALA STREET, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
LOT – 23 UPGRADING OF 5THFLOOR EASTERN WING OF NIMASA HEAD OFFICE
LOT – 24 SUPPLY OF CUSTOMIZED PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS FOR INTERNATIONAL EVENTS
LOT – 25 PROVISION OF 2 NO. LIFT AT NIMASA HEAD OFFICE
LOT – 26 REHABILITATION OF T-JETTY AT NMRDC, KIRIKIRI, LAGOS
LOT – 27 FURNISHING OF WARRI PORT OFFICE
LOT – 28 PROCUREMENT OF ENTERPRISE DATA STORAGE AND BACKUP SOLUTION
LOT – 29 PROVISION OF SYSTEM GENERAL CONTROLS USINF COBIT 5 FRAMEWORK
LOT – 30 SUPPLY OF MULTIFUNCTION PRINTERS AND ACCESSORIES
LOT – 31 CONSTRUCTION OF SEARCH & RESCUE CLINIC AT KIRIKIRI, APAPA, LAGOS
LOT – 32 TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF FUEL DUMP AT TAKWA-BAY LAGOS
LOT – 33 PROVISION OF EMERGENCY BACKUP ONLINE INVERTER SYSTEM FOR 6THFLOOR NIMASA HEAD OFFICE BUILDING
LOT – 34 EDUCATIONAL LEARNING MATERIALS: COMPUTERS & LAPTOPS, BOOKS, WHITE BOARD ETC AT NORTH-EAST GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
LOT – 35 EDUCATIONAL LEARNING MATERIALS: COMPUTERS & LAPTOPS, BOOKS, WHITE BOARD ETC AT NORTH-SOUTH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
LOT – 36 EDUCATIONAL LEARNING MATERIALS: COMPUTERS & LAPTOPS, BOOKS, WHITE BOARD ETC AT NORTH-CENTRAL GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
LOT – 37 EDUCATIONAL LEARNING MATERIALS: COMPUTERS & LAPTOPS, BOOKS, WHITE BOARD ETC AT SOUTH-WEST GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
LOT – 38 EDUCATIONAL LEARNING MATERIALS: COMPUTERS & LAPTOPS, BOOKS, WHITE BOARD ETC AT SOUTH-EAST GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
LOT – 39 EDUCATIONAL LEARNING MATERIALS: COMPUTERS & LAPTOPS, BOOKS, WHITE BOARD ETC AT SOUTH-SOUTH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
LOT – 40 CONSTRUCTION OF SECURITY HOUSE & RELATED FACLITIES AT GMDSS TAKWA-BAY
LOT – 41 SUPPLY OF COMPUTER ACCESSORIES
PROJECT TITLE: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
LOT – 42 PRODUCTION AND AIRING OF WEEKLY TELEVISION PROGRAMME
LOT – 43 PRODUCTION AND AIRING OF WEEKLY RAIDO PROGRAMME
LOT – 44 CONSULTANCY FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF ESSAY COMPETITION TO COMMEMORATE THE 2019 WORLD MARITIME DAY
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Certified True Copy of Form CAC7 and CAC 2.1
- Copy of company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2016, 2017 & 2018) valid till 31stDecember, 2019 with minimum average annual turnover of N50 Million for Works.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of valid Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/06/2019 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- A sworn affidavit
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- That none of the company’s director has been convicted in any law court for any criminal offence including fraud and financial impropriety; and
- That the company is not in receivership, bankrupt or insolvent.
- Audited annual financial report of the company for the last three years (2016, 2017 & 2018);
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Evidence of accreditation/registration with relevant professional body (ies): NITDA, CMD etc. as the case may be;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.);
- List of Plant/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- Company’s Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm;
4. COLLECTION TO TENDER DOCUMENTS (LOTS 1 – 41)
Prospective Bidders for lots 1 – 41 are requested to collect Bid Documents from the office of the Head Procurement, 5thFloor, Maritime House No.4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos, upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) only per Lot. Payment shall be made to NIMASA’s remita account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria. After payment, Teller shall be taken to the NIMASA Revenue Unit for issuance of receipt for collection of Bidding Document.
5. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS (LOTS 1 – 41)
Technical documents shall be enclosed in a separate envelope (marked Technical) and Financial Bid in another envelope (marked Financial). The two separate envelopes shall be enclosed in one sealed outer envelope clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER” stating the “Lot No.”, company name and the “Project Title”. The technical bid and the financial bid shall be submitted in duplicate on or before 11:00am on Wednesday, 5thJune, 2019 to the address below:
The Head Procurement, 5thFloor, Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, No.4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos.
Submission on the last day shall be done at the BID OPENING Venue. Late submission will be returned unopened.
6. OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENT (LOTS 1 – 41)
Only Technical bids shall be opened immediately after the closing deadline at 11:00am on Wednesday, 5thJune, 2019in the NIMASA Head Office, No.4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos, while the financial bids shall be kept unopened. Bidders or their representatives, relevant Professional Bodies and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are invited to witness the opening exercise and shall register evidencing their attendance on the date of the bid opening. Only prequalified bidders will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bid of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened.
7. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (LOT 42 – 44)
All EOI with supporting documents (ORIGINAL AND DUPLICATE) neatly packaged in sealed envelope, stating Expression of Interest shall be submitted to the office of Head Procurement on or before 11:00am on Wednesday, 8thMay, 2019. Late submission will be returned unopened.
8. OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (LOTS 42 – 44)
Submitted EOI documents shall be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 11:00am on Wednesday, 8th May, 2019, at NIMASA Head Office, No.4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos. Late submission will be returned un-opened.
All pre-qualified bidders for the projects under EOI shall be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
Enquiries regarding this advertisement should be directed to the Office of the Head Procurement, 5thFloor, the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), No.4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos, or through the following telephone numbers during official hours (9am – 5pm) only: 08153860922 & 08062691690.
- The document should be arranged in the order listed at 3.0 and above and clearly separated by dividers;
- Failure to submit all the requirement documents stated above may lead to the disqualification of the Bid;
- No bidder should bid for more than (2) Lots;
- The general public is informed that Lot 8 – 21 earlier advertised in Leadership and The Guardian Newspapers pf 7th February, 2019 as well as The Federal Tenders Journal of Monday February 11th – Sunday February 24th 2019 is hereby cancelled in the interest of the Public. Any Tender fee paid in respect to the projects (Lot 8 – 21) can be used for the same Lot in this advertisement;
- Note that payment of Tender fee is not required at this stage for Lot 42 – 44;
- All CAC, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF and Tax Clearance Certificates submitted may be referred to Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Industrial Training Fund (ITF), National Pension Commission (PENCOM) and other relevant bodies for verification;
- Margin of preference will be accorded to local goods and services. Details are as contained in the Standard Bidding Document (SBD);
- This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Nigerian Administration Maritime and Safety Agency to award any form of these contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any Company/Firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Agency;
- Bid document shall be submitted in person and not through post. Any bid submitted through post shall not be accepted;
- Bidders shall be responsible for all costs in preparation and submission of Bid.
- Bidders are advised to read this solicitation carefully as failure to follow instructions may lead to rejection of bid;
- NIMASA is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST