NIGERIAN INSTITUTE FOR OCEANOGRAPHY AND MARINE RESEARCH, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
INVITATION TO TENDER AND REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Bids and Expression of Interest are hereby invited from interested and reputable Contractor and Consultants with relevant experience and good track records of related projects and services.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
CATEGORY A: PROCUREMENT
LOT 1: Procurement of Computers and Electronics (LOCATION: Lagos)
LOT 2: Procurement and installation of Gas Drier, Grinding System, Main batch mixing system, Fat/Liquid Coating Mixing System and Stream Raising System for Extruder. (LOCATION: Lagos)
LOT 3: Procurement of Canning Seaming Machine (LOCATION: Lagos)
CATEGORY B: CONSTRUCTION
LOT 1: Rehabilitation of Shrimp Hatchery and Concrete Tanks (LOCATION: Lagos)
LOT 2: Construction of 10Nis Self Contained Room ad Palour Farm House at Badore (LOCATION: Lagos)
LOT 3: Renovation of Fish Technology Office Complex (LOCATION: Lagos)
LOT 4: Construction of Perimeter Fencing at Badore (LOCATION: Lagos)
CATEGORY C: CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Consultancy Services for the Supervision of Construction and Renovation Works (LOCATION: Lagos)
3.0 BIDDING REQUIREMENTS
l. Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of certificate of incorporation and Article of Association.
2. Company Profile and Organization Structure including names and resume of key personnel with address and phone numbers.
3. Evidence of Registration of both the company and key personnel with relevant professional bodies.
4. Copy of Company’s Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years(2014, 2015 and 2016).
5. Audited Accounts for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016).
6. Annual Turnover as stated in a verifiable tax clearance certificate,
7 Provision of Certificate of Compliance from Pension Commission (PENCOM).
8. Provision of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate.
9. Provision of Interim Registration Report (1RR) as evidence of registration on Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
10. Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN)
11. Evidence of Financial Capability/Reference letter from a reputable bank
12. Verifiable list of previous/similar projects (at least five (5)) successfully executed in the recent past with their locations and clients. (Copies of completion Certificate/Final payment Certificate should be attached)
13. Consent to allow for verification of all documents submitted
14. Any other relevant information
4.0 COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
The bidding documents arc to be collected from the office of Chief Procurement Officer of the Institute upon evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) in favour of Nigerian institute for Oceanography and Marine Research by using Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) payment gateway platform that can be accessed from the REMITA website.
5,0 SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders shall enclose the Technical Bid in a separate envelop and the Financial Bid in another separate envelop and the two (2) separate envelopes shall be enclosed in one sealed outer envelope clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER- Category.. . Lot No …”. but not in any way bearing the identity of the bidder. Submission period is between 9.00am and 4.00pm daily. It should be delivered at
Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research,
3, Wilmot Point. Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Bar Beach
Victoria Island, Lagos
6.0 CLOSING DATE
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Submission of Expression of Interest will close on 10th of July, 2017 at 12.00noon. Shortlisted companies will be contacted for ‘Request for Proposal’
• TENDER SUBMISSION
Submission of Tender closes on 7th of August 2017 at 12.00noon, Any Tender received after this stated date and time will not be considered. Duly submitted Tenders shall be opened same day immediately after the stated closing time (12.00noon) in the Institute Conference Room. Members of the public and representatives of bidding companies are invited to witness the bidding opening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
i. The Institute is neither committed nor obliged to short-list any Contractor/Consultant or to award the contract to any Contractor/Consultant/Agent
ii. The Institute reserves the right to reject any and/or all bidding packages.
iii. The Institute will only recognize and correspond with only authorized officers of the tendering companies and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
iv. This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of the Institute nor shall it entitle any Contractor/Consultant to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Institute
Secretary Tender Board
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST