NCDMB CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: GLASS HOUSE, ISAAC BORO EXPRESSWAY, OPOLO, PMB 10, YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR COMPREHENSIVE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT OF NCDMB HQ BUILDING
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB), refers to the above mentioned advertorial published in The Guardian, Monday, January 21, 2019 and Daily Trust, Thursday, January 24, 2019 and hereby make the following addendum.
- Interested Firms or Companies must provide verifiable evidence of experience of having successfully executed projects of similar complexity and magnitude in the past five (5) years. Award letters and Completion Certificates must be attached;
- The Firm or Company must provide only a Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2015, 2016 and 2017) valid till December 31, 2018 with a minimum average turnover of Five Hundred Million Naira (N500,000,000). Kindly note that Personal Income Tax is not admissible);
- The Company must have a minimum of Ten (10) pensionable Staff as evidence in the Pension Compliance Certificate;
- The Company must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. If it is a Joint Venture, a valid MOA must be provided;
- Evidence of accessibility to Credit facilities of at least N200 Million or additional funding from a reputable Commercial Bank;
- Evidence of individual and/or company accreditation, certification and professional memberships pertinent to this assignment;
- Evidence of Firm/Company’s presence in Bayelsa State where the facility is located;
- The Firm or Company must provide a Bid Security of 2% of the bid price in accordance with Section 26 (1) of the PPA, 2007 if its bid price is at least N100 Million.
Failure to provide any of the above listed Prequalification Requirements will lead to automatic disqualification of the bidder.
The following eligibility criteria mentioned in the subject advert are hereby expunged:
- Evidence of Registration with NOGICJQS
- Evidence of credit facilities from Class A banks
- Evidence of accessibility to credit facilities of at least N500 Million
- Evidence that he Annual Turnover of the bidder is not less than five Billion Naira and a corresponding Tax Clearance Certificate.
Note that the Scope of Work and all other Prequalification requirement still remain valid.
In view of the ADDENDUM, Submission of Prequalification Documents should be made on or before 12 noon, Thursday, 28 March, 2019 to:
Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board,
Along Isaac Boro Expressway, Opolo,
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Disclaimer: Submission of bids shall not guarantee contract award neither shall NCDMB be liable to any responsibility or cost incurred in this process.
Thursday, March 14, 2019.
NCDMB …Building a new Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry and using Nigerian Content Development as an Instrument for the Industrialization of Nigeria.