NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY
P.M.B. 1031, Zaria Aerodrome, Zaria, Kaduna State
NOTIFICATION TO SHORTLISTED FIRMS FOR ISSUANCE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Further to the invitation for Expression of Interest (EoI) for consultancy services earlier published in the Punch, College website, Daily Trust Newspapers and Federal Tenders Journal of Monday 25thFebuary, 2019, the College wishes to invite the following shortlisted firms to collect Request for Proposal (RfP) at the College.
Lot NCAT 5: Consultancy Service for the Valuation of College Assets and Preparation of Assets Register for NCAT, Zaria
- CHIBUZOR OGUGUA CONSULT
- JAIYEOLA ADEYANJU GROUP PRACTICE
- RAJI ADEWOLE & ASSOCIATES
- ORA EGBUNIKE & ASSOCIATES
- TOBA IFABIYE & CO
- ETUDO & COMPANY
- COLLECTION OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
The Request for Proposal (RfP) document is obtainable at the Procurement Unit of the College from Monday 22ndApril 2019 to Thursday 23rdMay, 2019 between the hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm daily.
- SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
The proposal documents must be separated by dividers and submitted in two (2) hard copies (one original and one copy) each of the technical and financial proposalwith soft copy and packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL FOR LOT…..” and “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL FOR LOT…..” with the name of the bidder on each envelope. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with the title of the consultancy service to reach the undersigned on or before 12:00 noon on Thursday 23rdMay, 2019 at the address shown below;
Parastatal Tenders Board,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology,
P.M.B. 1031, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]
Please, ensure that you sign the Proposal Submission Register at the Procurement Unit upon submission of the proposal.
- OPENING OF PROPOSAL DOCUMENTS
The proposals shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Thursday 23rdMay, 2019 in the ATS/COM School lecture theatre in the presence of firms or their representative who choose to attend.
- GENERAL PROPOSALS (TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL) INFORMATION
- The proposal (Technical & Financial) must be in English Language and signed by a duly authorized official of the consulting firm;
- Proposals submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- All documents submitted will be subjected to verification from the relevant agencies;
- All documents must be submitted in one (1) soft copy and two (2) hard copies as failure to do so will lead to disqualification;
- All submissions must be properly addressed and labeled as indicated in item IV: “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL FOR LOT….” AND “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL FOR LOT….” as failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- Proposals can only be submitted within working days (Mon-Fri) and working hours (8:00am – 4:00pm).
For further information or enquiries, please contact the Procurement Unit through
Email: [email protected]
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST