NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA
Plot 1031, Zaria Aerodrome, Zaria, Kaduna State
NOTIFICATION TO PRE-QUALIFIED INSURANCE UNDERWRITERS FOR PROVISION OF COVER OF NCAT AVIATION (SPECIAL RISK) LOT 1 AND NCAT NON-AVIATION (GENERAL BUSINESS) LOT 2 FOR YEAR 2018 – 2020
Further to the invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the engagement of a consortium of underwriters earlier published in the Federal Tenders Journal, Punch, and Daily Trust newspapers of Monday 16th October, 2017 and the College website. College wishes to invite the successfully prequalified Insurance Underwriter to collect Request for Proposal (RfP) at the College.
Below listed are the pre-qualified Insurance underwriters:
Lot 1 – Aviation Insurance (Special Risks)
• ENSURE INSURANCE PLC.
• LEADWAY ASSURANCE CO. LIMITED
• MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC.
Lot 2 – Non-Aviation (General Insurance Business Risks)
• ANCHOR INSURANCE LIMITED.
• NEM INSURANCE PLC.
• GUINEA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED.
• LASACO ASSURANCE PLC.
• NSIA INSURANCE PLC.
• UNITY KAPITAL ASSURANCE PLC.
• CUSTODIAN AND ALLIED INSURANCE LIMITED.
• ROYAL EXCHANGE GENERAL INSURANCE PLC.
• REGENCY ALLIANCE INSURANCE LIMITED.
2. The Request for Proposal (RfP) document is obtainable at the procurement office of the College from Monday 19th February 2018 to Monday 19th March 2018 between the hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm daily. All completed Request for Proposal (RfP) both Technical and Financial Bids should be submitted on or before 12 noon Monday to 19th March 2018. The Technical and Financial Bids enveloped should be sealed and marked at the top right corner indicating the name of the company and project title and addressed to:
NCAT Tenders Board,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology,
3. The Financial bid will be opened at 12:00 noon, Monday, 19th March, 2018 at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, ATS/COMM. School Lecture Theatre in front of bidders who choose to be in attendance and general public.
For further information or enquiries, please contact the procurement office through:
E-mail: [email protected]
4. Pease note:
i) Late submission will not be accepted
ii) Financial bid document not properly sealed will be rejected.
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST