CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, DOMESTIC WING ABUJA
LAGOS OFFICE: AVIATION HOUSE: MURTALA MOHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, DOMESTIC WING, IKEJA
P.M.B. 21029, 21038, IKEJA, LAGOS
INVITATION TO TENDER/ EXPRESSION OF INTEREST UNDER NCAA 2019 IGR BUDGET
REF NO.: NCAA/DG/PROC/010/019
- The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Aviation (FMA), in pursuance of its statutory oversight functions and in compliance with Public Procurement Act, 2007, intends to carry out the Procurement Act, 2007, intends to carry out the Procurement of Goods, Works and Services under its 2019 Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) budget.
- The Authority therefore invites all experienced and competent Contractors, Suppliers and Consultants/Service Providers with relevant experience for consideration for the execution of the following projects:
- SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of works/supply/services for the 2019 fiscal year is categorized as follows:
Lot NCAA/G1/OE/19 – PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT FOR THE NEW NCAA CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS AT NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NAIA) ABUJA
Lot NCAA/G2/OF/19 – PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE FURNITURE FOR THE NEW NCAA CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS AT NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NAIA) ABUJA
Lot NCAA/G3/CCA/19 – PROCUREMENT OF DESKTOP COMPUTERS/LAPTOPS AND COMPUTER ACCESSORIES FOR THE NEW NCAA CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS AT NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NAIA) ABUJA
Lot NCAA/G4/AC/19 – PROCUREMENT OF AIR CONDITIONERS FOR THE NEW NCAA CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS AT NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NAIA) ABUJA
Lot NCAA/G5/PM/19 – SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 100KVA PLANT AND MACHINERY AT NCAA SAFETY INSPECTORS QUARTERS, ABUJA
Lot NCAA/G6/OFE/19 – SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT, NCAA OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, LAGOS
Lot NCAA/G7/PCSS/19 – PROCUREMENT OF AIR CONDITIONERS (POWER AND COOLING SYSTEMS SOLUTION) AT NCAA OPERATIONAL HQ, LAGOS
Lot NCAA/G8/DCL-LPH/19 – PROCUREMENT OF DESKTOP COMPUTERS/LAPTOPS/IPADS INCLUDING PRINTERS AND PERIPHERALS FOR LAGOS AND PORT HARCOURT REGIONAL OFFICES TO BE DELIVEREED TO NCAA LAGOS, ICT UNIT
Lot NCAA/G9/CA-LPH/19 – PROCUREMENT OF ICT CONSUMABLES AND ACCESSORIES FOR LAGOS AND PORT HARCOURT REGIONAL OFFICES TO BE DELIVERED TO NCAA LAGOS, ICT UNIT
Lot NCAA/G10/CA-KKA/19 – PROCUREMENT OF ICT CONSUMABLES AND ACCESSORIES FOR KADUNA, KANO AND ABUJA REGIONAL OFFICES TO BE DELIVERED TO NCAA KADUNA CENTRAL STORES AT KADUNA AIRPORT
Lot NCAA/G11/WTMD/19 – SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTORS FOR NCAA HEADQUARTERS, LAGOS AND ANNEX MAIN GATES
Lot NCAA/W1/DS/19 – CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINAGE CHANNELING/SEPARATING OF WASTE WATER AND SEWAGE WITH METAL SLAB AT NCAA OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS PREMISES, LAGOS
Lot NCAA/W2/RTF/19 – RE-CONSTRUCTION OF 2NOS TWO-BEDROOM FLATS WITHIN NCAA SAFETY INSPECTORS QUARTERS, KANO
Lot NCAA/W3/CSOT/19 – CONSTRUCTION OF STEEL STANCHION AND OVERHEAD TANK FOR PROVISION OF WATER AT NCAA OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS MAIN BUILDING, LAGOS
Lot NCAA/W4/KDROBL/19 – RENOVATION OF KADUNA REGIONAL OFFICE BUILDING
Lot NCAA/W5/DCC/19 – CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINAGE CHANNEL AND CAR PARK AT NCAA OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS ANNEX, LAGOS
Lot NCAA/W6/SBH/19 – PROVISION OF 100M BOREHOLE AND TREATMENT PLANT AT NCAA CALIBRATION PREMISES, LAGOS
Lot NCAA/W7/ROHB/19 – REROOFING OF NCAA OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS MAIN BUILDING, LAGOS
Lot NCAA/W8/ACG/19 – FENCING AND AUTOMATION OF CALIBRATION GATE AT GENERAL AVIATION TERMINAL (GAT), LAGOS
Lot NCAA/W9/CCHB-2/19 – CONSTRUCTION OF PHASE 2 NCAA CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS BUILDING, AT NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NAIA) ABUJA
Competent, experienced and reputable consultant is required to express interest in:
Lot NCAA/C1/RPAS/19 – ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANTS FOR REMOTELY PILOTED AIRCRAFT SYSTEM (RPAS) WEB AND MOBILE APPLICATION DESIGN PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT
Lot NCAA/C2/PS/19 – ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANTS FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IN RESPECT OF FINANCIAL, TECHNICAL, OPERATIONAL, ACTUARIAL AND OTHER HUMAN RESOURCE MATTERS
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of current Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018); valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018).
- Submission of Reference letter from any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile, which should include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel with copies of Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of works: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, etc. must be attached).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar contracts of not less than Thirty Million Naira (N30,000,000.00) successfully completed/on-going within the last five (5) years including copies of Letters of Award, Certificates of Completion and (in case of works: Photographs).
- For Consultancy Services: Evidence of Firm’s Practice Licence and key staff professional certificates issued by relevant professional body (ies).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION OF BID (GOODS & WORKS)
Interested bidders are to sign and collect bidding documents from the office of;
The General Manager (Procurement),
NCAA, Aviation House,
Domestic Airport, Ikeja, Lagos
Between 11:00am and 4:00pm Monday to Friday upon payment through NCAA Remita account No. 0020531761015/ NUBAN No. 3000054795 and presentation of NCAA official payment receipt of non-refundable tender fees of N10,000.00 per Lot, obtained from the Cash Office located at the ground floor of NCAA Operational Headquarters Aviation House, Ikeja, Lagos.
- SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS (GOODS AND WORKS)
- Bid documents are to be submitted in two (2) hard copies A4 paper size and neatly bound and arranged in the order listed under eligibility requirements and clearly separated by dividers.
- Bid documents must be sealed in two distinct envelopes with inscription of the project name and Lot No. The bidder’s company name must be clearly written at the top left corner of the envelopes separating technical from financial proposal.
- All bidding documents must be clearly addressed to:
The Secretary Tenders Board,
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority,
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport,
And submitted/deposited in the tender box provided at the NCAA’s Corporate Headquarters, Abuja between 10am – 4pm daily, not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 4th November, 2019 and the technical bids for goods and works will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission in the Conference Room, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Corporate Headquarters, Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, FCT.
- SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS (CONSULTING SERVICES)
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EoI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. He document should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box provided at the Corporate Headquarters, Abuja not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 7th October, 2019.
- OPENING OF EOI DOCUMENTS
The EOI will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday 7th October, 2019 in the Conference Room, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Corporate Headquarters, Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, FCT. Also, the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 7th January, 2019 in the Conference Room, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Corporate Headquarters, Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, FCT.
For further enquiries, please contact the GM (Procurement) on Phone No. 08077291180.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- NCAA reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the documents submitted by bidders.
- Bidders are required to scan their bids and sign bids return register located at the Nigerian legion duty post before submission. Failure to comply with this security arrangement may disqualify bidder(s).
- Please note that NCAA will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- Failure to submit any or all eligibility requirement(s) documents may automatically result in disqualification.
- NCAA reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted by the bidders.
- Original of all documents submitted must be produced for sighting at any time requested.
- Late submission of tender documents shall be returned unopened.
- All submissions must be in English Language and should be very clear on the areas of specification and Lot of interest.
- The award of contract for any Lot is subject to availability of funds. The Authority reserves the right to prioritize the implementation of its projects.
- Bidders are NOT allowed to bid for more than one (1) Lot.
- In all correspondences, please quote the reference number shown above.
- Please note that only pre-qualified bidders (Goods & Works) will be invited for financial bid opening, while the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be kept unopened.
- Only shortlisted firms for consultancy services will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
- The list of the bidders shall be pasted on the notice board at NCAA Corporate and Operational Headquarters in Abuja and Lagos respectively.
- NCAA is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NCAA or its staff nor shall it entitle a bidder to make any claim whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from NCAA by virtue of such bidder having responded to the advert.
NIGERIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST