NIGERIAN BULK ELECTRICITY TRADING PLC (NBET)
INVITATION TO TENDER/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
The Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading (NBET) Plc seeks to invite competent and reliable contractors interested in participating in the pre-qualification exercise to provide a range of goods and services under Year 2018 Budget.
In compliance with the BPP Act 2007, interested bidders may wish to indicate their interest to pre-qualify for the following work areas.
- PROJECT SCOPE OF SUPPLY
LOT 1: SUPPLY OF LIBRARY BOOKS FOR NBET
- NBET is looking to equip its newly constructed library with books relevant to the Power Sector. The specifications of books will be elaborated in the Standard Bid Documents that will be made available to interested bidders.
- GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and 7;
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/06/2019 or valid certificate issued by the Bureau;
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2016 – 2018) valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate for employees valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Company Profile including Curriculum Vitae of Key Personnel with copies of Academic/Professional Certificates;
- Current Company Audited statement of account for the last three financial years signed by a registered auditor 2016, 2017 & 2018);
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading Plc or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- All submissions must have a cover letter duly signed on Company letter head showing contact email address, office address and telephone number.
- COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENT
Interested bidders are to make a non-refundable online payment of N10,000 through Remita to Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading Plc as Tenders Fee and there after pickup bid documents from NBET Office (3rdFloor) with evidence of payment (receipt).
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Prospective bidders are to submit their bids – two hard (2) of each technical and financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format packaged separately in a sealed envelope and clearly marked as technical bid and financial bid. Thereafter put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope indicating what they are bidding for and addressed to;
Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading Plc
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
Plot No. 1387, Cadastral Zone,
Opposite Reiz Continental Hotel,
Central Business District,
On the reverse side ensure to put the company name and address.
DEADLINE: 12:00 noon Tuesday 18/06/2019
Submissions will be made at the registry (3rdFloor (NBET Office): Please ensure that you sign the submission register indicating Company Name, Representative contact details (phone number and e-mail) and Tender Document Payment Receipt Number.
4.2 OPENING OF BIDS
The Technical bid document (separated by dividers as indicated in paragraph 3.0) will be opened immediately at 12:00 noon Tuesday 18/06/2019 prompt immediately after the submission deadline in NBET conference room (3rdFloor) in the presence of bidders or their representative while the financial bids will be kept unopened. Please ensure that you sign the submission register indicating Company Name, Representative contact details (phone No. and email).
NBET will not be liable for misplaced submissions or wrongly submitted bids.
5.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English and signed by an official authorized signatory by the bidder
- Bids submitted after deadline shall be returned unopened
- Only pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later daet for financial bid opening, while financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened.
- NBET Plc reserves the right to reject any bid that does not conform to directives and accompanying documents.
- NBET Plc is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading Plc
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST