PLOT 590, ZONE AO, CBD, ABUJA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC), Abuja is hereby inviting reputable, experienced and interested Consultants to submit Expression of Interest (EoI) for the provision of Nationwide Farmers awareness training on Agricultural Insurance in the six (6) Geo-Political Zone of the Country.
2.0 Eligibility Criteria
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) expiring Dec. 2018 verifiable from Federal Inland Revenue
- Audited Accounts for 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Compliance Certificate issued by National Pension Commission expiring Dec. 2018
- NSITF Compliance Certificate expiring Dec. 2018
- Evidence of Registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers expiring July 2018
- Industrial Training Fund Certificate expiring Dec. 2018
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the last three years including letters of award of contracts, project costs, job completion certificates (please provide contact addresses of the Clients)
- Detailed Company Profile indicating, amongst others, the areas of core competence of the firm and that of the Principals where applicable
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of NAIC or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- Only eligible consultants may be invited for further consideration.
3.0 Submission of Proposal
Prospective bidders are to enclose three (3) copies (1 original and 2 photocopies) of expression of interest in a sealed envelope clearly stating the project name and the preferred zone at the top right hand corner of the envelope with the name of the company on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation,
Plot 590, Zone AO Central Area,
4.0 Closing and Opening of Proposal
All EoIs should be dropped in the box in the Administrative Department on or before 3:00pm, 25thApril, 2019. All bids, received within the bid period, shall be opened by 12 noon 26thApril, 2019 in the Board Room of the Corporation.
Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation