Operator of NNPC/naoc/OOL joint venture
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PRODUCTS AND ENGINEERING SUPPORT SERVICES FOR NAOC LAND AND SWAMP DEVELOPMENT
NIPEX TENDER NO: 00000165
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) is aimed at initiating a tender for the PROJECT AND ENGINEERING SUPPORT SERVICES FOR NAOC LAND AND SWAMP DEVELOPMENT.
Contractor shall take coverage of all costs and expenses for all services provided hereunder for the duration of the contract.
The proposed contract shall cover a period of Three (3) years. NAOC, through this Tender Opportunity, announces to interested reputable Nigerian Companies and NJQS prequalified Companies in line with Clause 3 (2) of the NOGICD Act 2010 of the defined scope of service hereunder.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The scope defines requirements for the Project and Engineering Support Services for Naoc Land and Swamp Development. The scope of work shall include but not limited to the following:
- Absorbing and management of existing qualified specialist technical labour personnel (Engineers) with relevant minimum qualifications in areas of specialty
- Company may demand from Contractor the provision of project and engineering personnel with cognate working experience in the relevant specialty for Project and Engineering activities.
- The services being performed by the Technical personnel include but not limited to assigned Project and Engineering Management activities such as Concept selection studies, Conception definition studies, Front End Engineering Development, Detailed Engineering Inspection services, Project construction, Installation and Commissioning supervision and management, in line with industry best practices.
- The personnel are to carry out the services as may be required by COMPANY for smooth and successful delivery of projects and engineering packages.
- Contractor shall be fully responsible for timely payment of personnel wages, allowances and all entitlements as applicable in the industry and offshore locations as contained in the tripartite Collective bargaining agreement (CBA) between the staff union, the employee union and COMPANY.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be prequalified under Product Code 3.01.01 – Project Administration Services, in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service category you are listed for: Open http://vendorsjqs.comand access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualficiation Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you not listed in a Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeXoffice at No.8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPRcertificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.comto download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action,
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010)
Sec. 3(2) of the Act gives exclusive consideration to Nigerian Indigenous services companies which demonstrate ownership of equipment, valid software and statutory practice licenses, Nigerian personnel with valid professional practice licenses/certificates and capacity to execute such work to bid on land and swamp operating areas.
Only Nigerian service companies having equity shareholding structure of 51% and above shall be considered.
Pursuant to the above, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act provisions/Schedule. Only bidders whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tendering process.
The following are some of the information/documentation that will be required for submission at the ITT stage:
- Demonstrate that the bidding entity is a Nigerian registered company with 51% of greater Nigerian shareholding. Provide details of its ownership structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms (CO2 & CO7), including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS.
- Provide evidence of valid registration with Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that are involved in executing the service; that addresses utilization of Nigerian labor, services, materials and equipment for the service, aimed at achieving the minimum Nigeria Content requirements for this category in line with targets set in the schedule to the NOGICD ACT 2010;
- Current and in-place organization structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names;
- Evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerian;
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, storage facilities etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract or submit a credible and verifiable plan towards setting-up;
- Details of the applicant’s relationship with local suppliers and service providers (e.g. in the management of the logistic, personnel);
- State any further innovative proposals that would enhance the development of Nigerian Content for the Project.
NOTE: Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”.
NOTE: Only Nigerian Companies are qualified for the this service,
- Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage.
- CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with the relevant NJQS and “LIVE” on product/service category, Product Code 3.01.01 – Project Administration Services, as at 12thAugust 2019 being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.comfor this Advert and other information.
ES/NCDMB/NAOC-ADVERT/0504/1900/UPD/PROJECT AND ENGINEERING SUPPORT FOR LAND AND SWAMP DEVELOPMENT
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST