NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Oando Oil Joint Venture
MAINTENANCE SERVICES CONTRACT FOR ATLASCOPCO AIRCOMPRESSORS IN NOC LAND AND SWAMP AREAS ON CALL-OFF BASIS
NIPEX TENDER NO: 100001372
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to put in place open contracts for the Maintenance of Atlascopco Air Compressors within NAOC Land & Swamp Areas of Operation for the period of three (3) years.
NAOC therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity.
2.0 SCOPE OF SERVICE
Activities requested: This shall include but not limited to:
a. Preventive Maintenance.
b. Predictive Maintenance.
c. Corrective Maintenance.
d. Major Overhaul.
e. Modifications and Improvement.
f. Supply of Spare Parts.
a. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.05.11- Generator Services category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
b. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
c. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
d. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
e. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to develop in-country capability and capacity for related items in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010).
Pursuant to the above, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act provisions and Schedule. Only bidders whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tendering process.
The following are some information/documentation that will be required for submission at the ITT stage:
1. Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
2. Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that are involved in executing the service;
3. Details of Company ownership and shareholding structure with certified true copies of CAC forms C02 and C07, including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation;
4. Supplier’s sourcing strategy/plan for this scope of service; and evidence of source of products, materials etc.;
5. Current and in-place organization structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names,
6. Evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians;
7. Detailed training plan for the service; .
8. Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, storage facilities etc) in Nigeria to support this contract or submit a credible and verifiable plan towards setting-up;
9. Details of the applicant’s relationship with local suppliers and service providers (e g.in the management of the logistic, personnel);
NOTE: Only Nigerian Companies are qualified for this service.
• Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage.
• Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW.”
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.05.11- Generator Services Category as at 30th January, 2017, being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert The contract is proposed to commence in the Q1 of 2017.
Two(2) split contracts will be awarded at the end of the tender exercise to the two (2) lowest responsive technically qualified applicants. The contract will be progressed through the NipeX system.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.