NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED RC 2974
Operator of NNPC/naoc/OOL joint venture
ADVERT FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITY
WELL SAND CONTROL COMPLETION EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES (GRAVEL PACK) TENDER FOR NAOC IV
NipeX Shopping Cart No. 1000003405
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) has a requirement to issue WELL SAND CONTROL COMPLETION EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES (GRAVEL PACK) contract for the Scope of Work identified below on NAOC land and swamp area wells for two (2) years form period each plus one (1) year optional extension.
NAOC therefore invites submissions for the purpose of technical evaluation from suitable and reputable companies having the capability and experience to undertake the under defined scope of work.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The work will comprise of Well Sand Control Completion Equipment and Services (Gravel Pack) for NAOC wells in land and swamp areas.
The Sand Control Service includes the following stages:
• Co-operation with mud service COMPANY to define mud characteristics (planning phase) in case of open hole operations;
• Casing washing;
• Setting and recovering down hole equipment, Preparing and filtering fluids;
• Sand Control Operations;
• Acquiring and interpreting field data;
• Preparing a final job Report with remarks and assessment of the work carried out and an indication of whether the targets set by the program have been reached or not.
The sand control systems will use a wide range of different completion types for 5”, 7”, 9” csg sizes in vertical, deviated and horizontal wells.
The potential completion types are:
1. Open Hole Gravel Pack (OHGP)
2. Expandable Sand Control Completion (ESCC)
3. Stand Alone Screen (SAS)
4. Inside Casing Gravel Pack (ICGP)
5. Cased Hole Frac Pack (CHFP) if carried out in fracture conditions, controlling the dimensions of the fracture using viscosified and non-viscosified fluids.
Multiple stacked sand control completions have to be considered with 2”, 2”, 31/2”, 5”, 7” cbg sizes in single and dual upper completion therefore, the upper completion design and components will be standardized as far as possible for all types of well. Failure to meet any of these requirements shall lead to outright disqualification.
CONTRACTOR shall conform to ISO 9000 series International Standard. All the activities shall be carried out with minimum impact on the environment and maximum care of health and safety of all concerned, directly or indirectly with the activities.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be registered under the Product/Service Categories in the NipeX Joint Qualification (NJQS) database:
1. Product/Category (3.04.2B) – Gravel Packing Services
All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
a) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Product/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
b) If you not listed in a Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8-10, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
c) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
d) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010) and Insurance Act 2003. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not limited to the following:
1) Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company, Provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (C02 and C07) including Memorandum and Article of Association. Including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS.
2) Nigerian Content Plan that demonstrates the full utilization of Nigeria labour and services with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve the minimum target as set out in the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010. Where in-country capacity is inadequate, purpose innovations to bridge the gap.
3) Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel lists and positions with organizational chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
4) Where the bidding entity lacks capacity, genuine alliances with multinational companies for the purpose of technology transfer shall be encouraged. The alliance/joint venture shall be executed with binding Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed by chief executives of both entities stating clear work-share ratio among the parties and time frame for growth or transfer to be achieved.
5) Detail past/present commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian personnel.
6) Furnish detail training plan for the service.
7) Specific to this project, provide evidence (personnel list) of percentage management that are Nigeria nationals and the total workforce that are Nigerians.
8) Provide evidence to show that a minimum of 50% of the equipment to be deployed for the work is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if international or multinational company is working through the Nigerian subsidiary including equipment list.
9) Detailed specific programmes in place to transfer technology and skills to Nigerian businesses.
10) State the innovation proposals that will enhance the Nigerian Content requirement for this service.
11) Provide description of Project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel in key areas, in line with NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative.
12) Provide evidence of NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) approval or proof of application issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (in respect of any components, spares, equipment, systems and packages to be used on the project) and evidence of 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment to be deployed for this project.
NOTE: Non-compliance with the Nigerian Content requirements is a FATAL FLAW.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are pre-qualified as LIVE status with NJQS in the following Product/Service Category as at the date of publishing the ITT (after the closing date of this advert 4th December, 2018, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
1. Product Category (3.04.2B) – Gravel Packing Services
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity: shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other information.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/CERT/NAOC-ADVERT/TSD/080818
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST