NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITEDRC 2974
Operator of NNPC/naoc/OOL joint venture
ADVERT TENDER OPPORTUNITY: GLOBAL MAINTENANCE SERVICES CONTRACT FOR OGBAINBIRI & IDU GAS PLANTS (BALANCE OF PLANTS) IN NAOC LAND & SWAMP AREAS
(NipeX Ref. 1000002327)
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to put in place a Global Maintenance Service Contract for the Maintenance of OGBAINBIRI/IDU Gas Plants within NAOC Land & Swamp Areas of Operation for the period of four (4) years.
NAOC therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity.
- SCOPE OF SERVICE
Activities requested: This shall include but not limited to:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Major Overhaul
- Modifications and Improvement
- Supply of Spare Parts.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified in the 05.02 – Electrical /Instrument Services and 3.05.11 – Rotating Equipment Maintenance Services in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database.
- All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- to determine if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service category you are listed for:
Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you not listed in a Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, you may contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence of necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenderers shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to develop in-country capability and capacity for related items in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010).
Pursuant to the above, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act provisions and Schedule. Only bidders whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tendering process.
The following are some information/documentation that will be required for submission at the ITT stage:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or Joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties of this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture bidding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria;
- Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that are involved in executing the service;
- Detailed of Company ownership and shareholding structure with certified true copies of CAC forms CO2 and CO7, including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation;
- Supplier’s sourcing strategy/plan for this scope of service; and evidence of source of products, materials, etc.;
- Current and in-place organization structure with detailed experience and skill of key management personnel with names;
- Evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians;
- Detailed training pan for the service;
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, storage facilities etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract or submit a credible and verifiable plan towards setting-up;
- Detailed of the applicant’s relationship with local suppliers and service providers (e.g. in the management of the logistics, personnel).
NOTE: Only Nigerian Companies are required for this service.
- Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage.
- Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”.
- CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered with the relevant NJQS product/service category, 3.05.02 – Electrical/Instrument Services/3.05.11 – Rotating Equipment Maintenance Services as at 15th December, 2017, being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity: shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert. The contract is proposed to commence in Q1 of 2018.
Two (2) split contracts will be awarded at the end of the tender exercise to the two (2) lowest responsive technically qualified applicants. The contract will be progressed through the NipeX system.
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN