NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITEDRC 2974
Operator of NNPC/naoc/OOL joint venture
HIRE AND OPERATION OF BRAND NEW VEHICLES IN NAOC ABUJA AND LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE
NipeX Ref. 1000002826
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to put in place Service Contract for the Hire and Operation of Brand New Vehicles in Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Abuja and Lagos Liaison Office for the period of four (4) years.
NAOC therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity.
- SCOPE OF SERVICE
Activities requested: This shall include but not limited to:
- Provision of Brand New Vehicles on Call-Out Basis
- Provision of qualified Drivers/Personnel
- Preventive/Routine/Corrective maintenance of the vehicles.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be prequalified in the 3.08.17 – Protocol and Logistics category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database.
- All successfully prequalified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.comand access NJQS with your log in details, click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you not listed in a Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeXoffice at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPRcertificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, you may access www.nipex-ng.comclick on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010) and Insurance Act 2003. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not limited to the following:
- Only Nigerian registered Companies with 51% or greater Nigerian shareholding shall bid for this work scope.
Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company, Provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC Form (C02 and C07) including Memorandum and Article of Association, including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS.
- Provide description of in-country committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair, and laboratory, testing, etc.) in Nigeria (offices, equipment etc.) to support this contract.
- Tenderer shall submit valid proof of Nigerian Automotive Council Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Tenderer shall demonstrate that 50% of all the vehicles to be procured are assembled in Nigeria in line with the Federal Government of Nigeria executive order 003 and the FGN automotive policy.
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of memorandum of agreement with OEM accredited assembly plants in-country for procurement of vehicles, spare parts and components.
- Provide description of Project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel in key areas, in line with NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative.
NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian Content requirements is a FATAL FLAW.
- CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with the relevant NJQS product/service category, 3.08.17 – Protocol and Logistics as at 6thJune, 2019, being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
This contract is proposed to commence in Q4 of 2019.
Four (4) split contracts will be awarded at the end of the tender exercise to the Four (4) lowest responsive technically qualified applicants for Abuja while Two (2) split contracts will be awarded for Lagos.
The contract will be progressed through the NipeX system.
ES/NCDMB/NAOC-ADVERT/030519/UPD/HIRE AND OPERATION OF BRAND NEW VEHICLES IN NAOC ABUJA AND LAGOS OFFICES